Chapter 11: I Can't Date a Human

Once the five friends were done with lunch they went back to the living room to continue their conversation that they were in the middle of before they were called for lunch.

"Please," Remus pleaded.

"Please what?" Retorted Sirius.

"I don't want you guys ever to go out like that again...you almost got yourselves killed, and if that happened...I don't think I would be able to live with myself..."

"If it makes you happy..?"

"It would."

"But I still enjoy going out there."

"So do I!" Added James.

Remus just had a displeased look on his face, but he knew he wasn't going to be able to convince his friends to not go outside on full moon nights, so he just let it slide, for now.

"Can we continue the game?" James asked.

"Yes please!" Replied Sirius. "Peter!"

Peter jumped by the sudden outburst from his friend.

"Yes?"

"Go ask a question Petes!"

"Ok? Um...Remus do you have a crush, and if so who and why?"

"Oh? Ummm...yeah I do, but I'm not going to say because of reasons."

"What type of reasons? Do your parents know you're gay and don't approve or something?" James asked curiously.

"No it's not that, but there's something else that my parents wouldn't approve of that involves my crush."

"And w-what would th-that be?" Peter questioned.

"My crush is human."

"What would that have to do with anything?"

"Well...you see..."

"Guys," Lily butt in before Remus could explain. "Don't pressure Remus in explaining what his crush being human has to do with anything."

"No Lily...it's fine. Really it is! I would have to explain what situation I'm in anyway."

There was a pause before Remus decided to speak. He wanted to collect himself of what he was going to say. It's a very touchy topic because it was important that he falls for a werewolf because he wanted his parents happy, but if he's ever so brave enough to confess his feelings to his crush he'll try to convince his parents to let him date or even marry them. All his parents care for is that he's safe and with a werewolf like himself. He doesn't understand why his parents wanted him to find a werewolf like himself. He never bothered to ask, but if he's able to confess his feelings and they get return, he doubts it, but he doesn't really care, he'll ask his parents sooner if he must. Maybe later today he'll ask them.

"Remus?" He got cut out of his thoughts by a gentle, yet soothing voice. That voice belongs to his crush, Sirius Black. "You ok?"

"Uh? Oh yeah sorry."

"So why does it matter if your crush is a human?"

"Well...because...my parents don't want me to date a human."

"What? Why?" James questions.

"Because...well I actually don't know to be honest. They never really explained to me. The only thing that they explained to me was that they wanted me safe."

"That's all?" Lily now asking.

"Yup."

*Ring-Ring*