Chapter 24: Spring Break

It's been awhile since Remus, James, Sirius, Peter, and Lily have last seen Greyson and his sisters. They been over like once or twice after, but otherwise not as often as they would like. It was now April, which means that Easter was on its way. That means that it was time for Spring Break. Remus promised to stop by and see Greyson again with the rest of the crew during Spring Break, and that's exactly what they did.

It was a Wednesday, in the middle of Spring Break, and Remus went to Greyson's house with all of his friends, but Peter. He wasn't able to make it because his family went on vacation again this break.

"How come we never met Greyson's parents before Remus?" James asked in curiosity on their way to Greyson's house. The few times that they've been to Greyson's house they never have met his mom or dad.

"Oh," Remus said in a pitiful voice. "It's a good thing that you asked me know because I don't think that Greyson would be up for talking about it. Well. You see his parents both got caught by vampire hunters and were killed right in front of Greyson's, and I believe also Layla and Lyla's eyes. It happened only nine months ago, a month before I met you guys, but it hasn't even been a year and Greyson has been struggling to take care of his sisters. I sometimes go over and help, but I haven't in like a month, maybe two, been over to help out. Since you guys are now friends with him, you all can probably help out if you feel comfortable to. I'm not forcing it, but I'm suggesting it because it's been harder for me to go help him out and all that."

"I think it would be a fantastic idea to go help out Greyson with his sisters once in awhile!" Lily said with excitement in her voice. She has grown attached to the the little vampire girls and would go over to help out every day if she could.

"Really Lils?" Remus asked her.

"Of course Remus!" She reassured him. "I understand why you would think we would be a bit uncomfortable by ourselves because him and his sisters are vampires and all, but I know that they aren't going to harm me so I'm perfectly fine with going over without you."

"Thank you Lily," Remus said.

"No probably Rem."

The rest of the walk was quite until they got to the door of their vampire friend's house. Remus knocked on the door and waited for somebody to answer it so they can go in and hang out with their friends.

A minute goes by and the door opens by a smiling Fiona.

"Hello Fiona," Remus greets you the young vampire girl.

"Hi Remus! Lily, James, Sirius, hello! Where's Peter?"

"Oh Petes went on vacation with his family during break, so he won't be here for the rest of the week," James explained to the young girl. "But you still have me! So no need to worry young one."

Fiona giggles at James' silliness and let's everyone in the house.

"So how have you been Fiona?" Sirius asked.

"I've been good, but not so much Greyson..." she explains with a frown now being placed on her face.

"What happened?" Remus questioned with a worried look being placed on his face.

"Last night when he was out to get more blood for us from the vampire center, where we get our source of blood because we don't drink straight from humans and we were running out, he ran into David."

"What!?" Remus said panicked. "Is he ok? What happened between the two?"

"He won't tell us, so you should ask him. Come follow me and I'll bring you to him."

They follow Fiona up the stairs to Greyson's room where he was. Greyson was wrapped in blankets and wearing all black. He's laying in his bed and his eyes are puffy and tear tracks on his face showing that he was crying, but calmed down.