Chapter 13: Amitting Feelings

It was Christmas Day and Remus was as excited as a child who was able to buy the whole candy store. He sprinted downstairs to his his parents who were both sitting on the couch relaxing in each other's embrace.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Remus yelled aloud to his parents. The whole neighborhood probably heard him since the majority of it was full of werewolves.

"Merry Christmas Remus," Hope said to her son while getting up to him to embrace him in a big hug.

"Merry Christmas my boy!" Lyall said with so much cheer in his voice. Where do you think Remus got most of his love for Christmas from? "You ready to head to the Potter's house?"

"Well I'm still in my pajamas, so I don't think so," Remus responded.

"Ok you better get ready because we'll be leaving in a hour. Everything is all packed up for your stay there right?"

"Of course everything is all packed up! I have all my presents for Sirius and James all set to go. I'm going to go have breakfast first and then I'll go get ready for today." And he was off.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Lupins were now on their way to the Potter's house after Remus got all ready for the day. Remus was wearing black ripped skinny jeans with a sweater that his friend Molly gave him. It was navy blue with a silver R on the front of it. Remus felt bad because he didn't get anything for her, but she instead that it was fine and not to worry about it because she didn't spend a penny on it. She said it was made with love and that she loves to make them for her friends and family for the holidays. That didn't stop Remus to think of not getting her anything when they get back because he was going to get her something for when they get back.

Remus and his parents had arrived at the Potter's and was now walking to the door. Remus had knocked on the door and was welcomed by a smiling Euphemia.

"Welcome, welcome! It was so nice of you guys to come over this Christmas."

"No thank you for inviting us..." Hope started.

"Euphemia."

"Thank you Euphemia."

"It's really no problem. You're always welcomed to our home. Do come in though. It seems really cold out and you must be freezing."

The Lupins walked in behind Euphemia and was greeted by the warmth of their house. It was decorated all Christmas with the classic Christmas tree and lights hanging all over. It was quite a beautiful sight.

"Remus you can head on upstairs to James' room and put your stuff there. The boys should be up there as well."

"Thank you Mrs. Potter."

"How many times to I keep telling you?"

"Thank you Euphemia." Remus laughed as he ran up the stairs to James' room.

Once Remus walked into the room he was greeted by, "Therewolf," from a Sirius Black.

"Hello to you too Padfoot," Remus chuckled.

"So who's excited for the greatest Christmas sleepover ever!" James exploded with joy.

"It's not quite a sleepover yet since it's still light outside and that both my parents are still here," explained Remus.

"Still are you excited!?" James cheered.

"Yes I'm quite excited James."

"Are these our presents Moony!?" Sirius asked with delight.

"They are, and no you can't open them now because you have to wait till later tonight."

"Awww, but we want to open them now! Isn't that right Prongs?"