Chapter 14: Presents

What just happened, thought Sirius.

Did he just? Thought Remus.

They both sat in silence for a long moment, a long long long moment.

"Sooo..." Sirius trying to break the silence.

"Soo..." Responded Remus.

"Did we just both tell how we fell towards each other?" Sirius chuckled.

Remus giggled back, "I think we did."

They fell into silence once again.

"Well...good night Moony."

Remus had a small blush creep up on his checks and responded, "good night Padfoot."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's the next morning and you have a wide awake James Potter with his Christmas present that Remus got him in his hands. Remus forgot to give them their presents and James was surprised as well as he forgot as well. James was about to open it until he heard a groan.

"James Potter, you better not open that gift without me seeing your reaction to it." It was a very tired Remus Lupin getting up from a restless nights sleep. After the confession of both him and Sirius he just couldn't sleep well. It wasn't that he was worried, scratch that, he was completely worried. Sure they both admitted their feelings to each other, but he was more worried about his family. He's not to to worried with his friends because like they know he's gay and all, so it wouldn't come to be too much of a surprise of him dating a boy. It definitely wouldn't be a surprise for Lily since Remus told her about his little crush on the grey eyed boy.

"Well it's not my fault you forgot to give us our presents," James finally said after a briefe silence.

"Actually it's not a hundred percent my fault. And plus you didn't give me the present you got me, not that I'm assuming you got me anything because I didn't really expect you to get me anything."

"Oh no I did get you something. I may have forgot too," James scratching the back of his head in guilt.

"Well I guess we can all open each other's presents today."

"And don't forget about me," the cheeky, yet beautiful, Sirius Black said waking up. His hair was all neat and he looked like that he was already for the day already.

"How do you wake up like that?" Remus questioned. Hey it's not like anyone can wake up that beautiful.

"It's a talent."

"He actually got up and went back to 'sleep' after he got ready to show how 'beautiful' he looks while he wakes up."

"JAMES! You weren't supposed to tell Moony my secret."

"This is how he actually looks when he wakes up." James pulled out his phone to show a picture of a messy haired, drooling Sirius Black.

"Oh my god James! Do you actually take pictures of me when I sleep!?"

Both James and Remus bursted out laughing at Sirius and his comment of him taking pictures of him while he slept.

"You look ridiculous Sirius," Remus still laughing at his friend. "Can you send me that picture Prongs?"

"Don't you dare James!"

"Sure Moony, I don't mind," James putting a smug look on his face.

"I hate you James."

"Love you too Padfoot! Now who wants breakfast because I'm starving!"

Remus' ears perked up at the mention of breakfast. "Can I have toast with Nutella!?"