Chapter 27: Meeting With David

"I'm not one hundred percent sure if I can do this," says Greyson. It was the night of Easter and James, Sirius, Remus, Lily, and Greyson were walking out in the open hoping to find David.

"I'm sure that you are going to be fine," Lily says in reassurance. "We'll be right here if you need us. Trust me you probably wouldn't be here if we didn't need to find David. But we need you so it will be easier for us to find him."

"Lily's right Grey," Remus said. "I don't think anyone of us want to do this, but I'm all honesty we need to. I want to get to the bottom of this and I know you want to too. If we're going to find out what's going on we need to go up to him and ask."

"Is your yandere theory still stand Remmy?" Sirius asked his boyfriend. He really finds that idea utterly ridiculous, but the clues Remus gave a few days back make sense for why he would think that.

"Yes it does Sirius. Now why wouldn't it?" Remus challenging his boyfriend to argue with him.

"Because it's a ridiculous idea," said James. "What do think Lily Pad?"

"I think that Remus' idea could be true," Lily simply stated matter of faculty. "I do find it odd, but stuff Remus pointed out shows that this theory of David being a yandere could be true."

James and Sirius gave an are-you-kidding-me look to Lily. Why did she have to agree with Remus? Why couldn't she side with them of how much of a stupid idea that David being a yandere is?

"Thank you Lily," Remus said in a very beat that losers tone.

"G-guys..?" Greyson stuttered out. They turn towards that vampire giving him worried looks. "I-it's hi-him..."

The four of them looked towards where Greyson was looking and what they saw was very horrifying. David was sucking the life out of another person, more so a werewolf. Greyson felt like he was going to throw up and cry his eyes out. Lily thought she was going to faint at the scene being played out in front of her. James was just frozen, with Sirius having that same horrified look as James frozen. Remus Just stood there with a shocked face with a tear slipping from one of his golden, amber eyes.

Remus shook his head to get back to reality and yelled, "DAVID!" Voice full of so much anger.

David turned his head, dropping the body of the werewolf he has just killed carelessly to the floor, with anger in his eyes when he heard Remus' voice. Why in all hell is Remus, that bastard, here? David thought to himself. Until he smelled the most familiar smell that always makes him feel alive. Greyson is here, or just around. He looked around until he saw Greyson behind Remus with fear in his eyes. He's right next to Remus' boyfriend, his friend, and some red headed girl, who he suppose is also Remus' friend.

"Greyson..." was all David was managing to say. He could of said so many other things, but that's the only thing that came from his mouth. His crush's name.

Greyson let out a low whimper, but David could still hear it, vampire senses are very helpful to hear the smallest things. David didn't care about that though. All he cared about was Greyson and how he scared him. Again. Why does he always do this?

"We need to talk David," Remus voice coming back.

"Whatever you need to talk about is probably going to be useless, so no thank you. If it involves Greyson right there," David pointing to the violet eyed vampire, "then there's nothing to talk about," crossing his arms over his chest at his final statement.

"But it—" Remus was about to tell David that it relates to him, but Greyson himself cuts him off.

"D-David..." Greyson hugging his chest.

"Greyson..?" David having concern in his eyes, dropping his arms that were across his chest.

"It does relate to me you idiot."

"What do you mean Greyson?" David was getting really worried about him now.

"A-are you a y-yandere?"

David looks at him dumbly. "A what now?"

"I told you Remus that it was a stupid idea that he's a yandere," Sirius muttered.

"Then why do you kill all these innocent people? Especially the ones that come up and talk to me? Ones that flirt, or even try to make a move on me?" Greyson asked, tears welling up in his violet eyes. "Why?"

"Because they went near you," David said with a hint of anger in his voice. "They touched you, they tried to get you Greyson. I'm not having some random fool touch you!"

"David," Remus butted in. "You're basically describing of what a yandere would do for the one they truly love. Would do for someone that you would consider a boyfriend or girlfriend one day."

"Well I didn't know what a yandere was so I guess I am?" David shrugging his shoulders.

"Told you," Remus said to James and Sirius.

Now James and Sirius were just confused on all hell! They thought it was either a myth or just stories that people create that have a yandere in them. Now they are going to go and have a good long thinking on life when they get home because now is just not the time.

"David. Who is that?" Greyson questioned pointing to the lifeless body on the ground.

"He my dear tried touching you two days ago. Remember at your work? This fella tried to touch you. He did touch you in a very flirtatious way," David having so much anger in his eyes. His body was tense and he wasn't having it.

"Is this?" Greyson felt like he knew, but he didn't want to believe it.

"Yes. And I saw in your eyes and body language of how uncomfortable you felt. That's why I haven't killed anyone in two days. Because of this fucker right here," David kicking the lifeless body.

"What about vampires?" Lily finally speaking up after a long while. "What happens if they try anything with Greyson?"

"Oh they know not to touch him. They know to not even go near him. I'll steak them is they tried anything on Greyson and they know it," David explained.

"Is that why vampires are so scared of me?" Greyson asked. "Because they're afraid that they're going to die because of you?"

David looked a bit guilty, but not fully. He nod his head once and didn't say anything, not trusting his words at the moment.

"David?" Greyson says.

David looks over to him to meet his eyes.

"Come over tomorrow so we can talk?"

David looked a bit hopeful. "Y-yes."

Greyson gave him a small nervous smile. "See you tomorrow night then. Let's go get you guys back to Remus' house and then I can get back to my sisters."

Everyone nodded in confirmation and they all headed back leaving David by himself, excited to see Greyson tomorrow.

"So why did you invite him over tomorrow?" Remus asked.

"Because I want to try and get my friend back. The one I loved just two to three years ago."

Remus nodded at this and leaned into Sirius.

"You good Rem?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah...everything is looking well now."