Chapter 22: The Story of Remus & David

"You guys are the most idiotic people that I have met!" Remus yelled at James and Sirius. It was the the morning of after the full moon and Remus is going all wolf on James and Sirius at the moment. "You are so lucky that Peter told me what was going on and that you guys went out before it was too late. Did you know that we could have lost the both of you! You have no idea how fucking worried I was! James you're like a brother too me and would not want anything to happen to you. I would be so devastated. Sirius you're my boyfriend...you have no idea how heartbroken I would have been if I lost you..." Remus croaked out like he was about to cry just thinking about loosing his best friends.

"Rem..." Sirius started. "We are so sorry...we were being stupid and very implosive about the whole thing. You're right though...we didn't think and we could have died...we are so so sorry Remmy...we'll try and not do anything like that ever again."

"Yeah we're very sorry Remus..." James said. "Now I know it's really not the time, but I'm curious and I bet so is Sirius and Peter."

"W-what is it?" Remus asked.

"What was that whole thing with David about?"

"What do you mean?"

"I think what Prongs is trying to say," Sirius cut in, "what did you do to him? Because he seemed like he was really pissed off at you because you keep stealing stuff from him? I'm really confused on that part. What do you guys think?" Motioning towards James and Peter.

"Y-yeah," Peter speaking up for the first time in awhile. "W-what, or w-who did you e-exactly steal from h-him?"

"I didn't steal anything or anyone from him. He said I did just to push the blame on me, but he did it to himself," Remus explained.

"How exactly?" James questioned.

"I guess I'm going to have to tell you our story...well...you see...David and I used to be very good friends—"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's a very beautiful night out. The stars are shimmering making the night sky have a special glow to it. The moon is at its first quarter stage, so that means that full moon is going to be coming. You can see a young Remus, who looks like to be around ten to eleven years old, walking along in his neighborhood to see his two best friends, who happen to be vampires.

One of his friends is a handsome looking vampire with midnight black hair, blood red eyes complimenting with his hair very nicely. His skin is a creamy white and is a bit toned. His name is David and he's about two years older than Remus.

Remus other vampire friend has darker skin with bright violet eyes, with his hair being a charcoal color. His name is Greyson and he's the same age as Remus.

During this time the werewolves and vampires are actually on good terms and that's a big deal for the community. The towns aren't that dangerous and everyone is in peace, minus the people who actually see vampires and wolves as a threat and hunt them down.

"David! Greyson!" Remus yells time his vampire friends.

"Remus!" The violet eyed vampire called out to the werewolf.

Remus made a run towards his friends and gave them big hugs because it's been so long, only a week, but Remus is only allowed to see them on Friday and Saturday nights, plus full moon nights.

"How have you been Remus?" Greyson asked.

"Well...I've missed you guys and I've been kind of bored and all that," Remus answered. "Also, it's annoying when I cannot see you guys! I wish my parents would let me see you guys more often, but I have to be careful and all that because I'm still struggling to hide my ears and tail," he flapped his ears and wagged his tail to point them out more.