Chapter 30: Summer Break

"CANNON BALL!" Yelled James jumping into the pool at his house.

All the Marauders, Lily, David, Greyson and his sisters are all over at James' house to celebrate the first full day of summer break. Greyson and David were both wearing big hats and sunglasses to help with the sun, plus a whole load of sunscreen. They won't burn into ashes in the sun, but their skin is very sensitive to the sun. So is Greyson's sisters, but their skin not as sensitive as David's and Greyson's. They still have to be careful with the sun though.

"Girls please be careful!" Greyson yelled to his sisters.

"Don't worry Greyson!" Lyla yelled.

"We'll be careful!" Layla finished yelling for her twin sister, both jumping into the pool together.

"They're fine Grey," David reassured him. "And if we any slight of red we'll bring them over here to put tones of sunscreen on them, plus the big hats and sunglasses that you brought for them if needed be."

"David's right you know Greyson," Remus said walking over to the two vampires. "If anything happens we'll take them out of the pool and take care of them. If they were older it would be a different story."

"See even Remus agrees with me on this one," David points out.

"I know, but I just get worried," Greyson says with a little whine in his voice.

"We know," David and Remus said at the same time and they both laughed a bit at this. It's been years since they did that every time Greyson worries about nothing and Remus and David both agree that he shouldn't be worried about it.

Danni is in a pool tube with floaties on her arms. She's wearing a big hat, similar to her brother's. She's swimming towards James and taps his shoulder to get his attention.

"Oh no," James starts. "What did I do this time?" He groans. Every time James does something and Danni is around she always has a comment on it.

"You've could have done a bettew cannon ball into the pool. Even Siwius did bettew than you," she said matter of factually.

"HA YES I DID BETTER THAN YOU JAMES!" Sirius yelled from out of the pool to jump in again.

"Why do you do this to me young one?" James asked with a bit of sadness in his eyes, but not real sadness.

"Because you need to leawn that you aren't bettew than anyone else. Leawn young one. Leawn," and then she just swims away to her sister Fiona.

"She's a wise one you know," Lily swimming up to her boyfriend.

"Do I actually act like I'm better than everyone else?" James really wants to know, but he probably already knows that he does, but it doesn't bother him too much.

"Yes young one. Yes you do," Lily having a similar statement like Danni.

Sirius was floating on his back until two girls who are twins decided to ruin his back floating. They were Heather and Helen, the purple eyed twins as Sirius likes to call them.

"Hello purple eyed twins," Sirius says to the both of them.

"Hi Sirius," both the girls say. "What were you doing?" They continue to speak together.

"Well I was floating on my back before you two decided to jump me," Sirius explained with a hint of humor in his voice. "So what did you two want?"

"Well..." Heather started. "We were wondering—"

"If you can go up to Remus," Helen continued.

"Pick him up bridal style."

"And jump into the pool with him in your arms and get him all wet," they both finished in a whisper like tone.

"I love you two so much you know?" Sirius said while going to the pool stairs to get out and get Remus.

"We know," both of them giggling.

Sirius was walking over to his boyfriend and the two vampires that were still in conversation. Remus looked in Sirius direction and lit up and seeing his boyfriend walking over to him, but that light will soon turn into rage.

"Hey Siri," Remus said giving his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello Wolfie," Sirius said with a big smile on his face. "What happened to no kisses for a week? Were you just joking about that or?"

"Oh you shut it," Remus hitting his bare chest. "What did you want because I have a feeling it's not a good one."

"And why would you say that?" Sirius having a fake shocked face putting his hand to his heart in mock hurt.

"Because you were talking to Heather and Helen," Greyson said. "They're troublemakers like you and James. Well I heard you and James are troublemakers from both Remus and Lily. Peter is questioning that statement for the both of you."

"Well I'm hurt that you thought I was up to something," Sirius said in all honesty. "But I guess you've caught me," he said in a fake sad tone.

"And what were you going to do?" Remus said. "Squirt a water from a water gun at us?"

"No," Sirius said.

"Then what were you going to do?" David now joining the conversation.

"This."

Sirius scooped up Remus in bridal style and went into a run towards the pool. Once he got to the edge he jumped in with Remus still in his arms, Remus screaming during this process.

Once they got to the surface Remus spit out water that was in his mouth and yelled, "SIRIUS BLACK I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Everyone burst out into laughter at Remus' outbreak. Sirius was too busy laughing his ass off to notice that Remus swam up to him and tackled him to under the water. He was still laughing under water and Remus was just glaring at him. Once Sirius got control of himself he went and kissed Remus. Remus was like no you don't deserve it, but kissed him back none the less.

Once they were done with that they resurfaced and all Remus said was, "I hate you."

"I love you too," Sirius said back to his now grumpy boyfriend. "And I will never stop."

Remus mouth twitched upwards and went to give Sirius another kiss.