Chapter 1: The New Wolf

"SIRIUS!!!" A boy with round glasses and raven hair called out.

"Hi James! What's up!?" Sirius asked his very much frantic friend who definitely had some news.

"Did you hear!?" James basically yelling in Sirius face.

"One, please don't yell in my face like that, and two, hear what?"

"There's a new student coming to our school today!" James continued to say after taking a quick breath, "I just came from telling Peter."

"Are you sure it was more yelling then telling?"

"Haha...very funny."

Sirius just chuckled at his raven friend.

"James!"

"Who be calling da king!?"

Sirius snickered at his friend's goofiness while a boy with strawberry blonde hair came running over towards both boys.

"Hey Peter," Sirius stated kindly to his very jumpy friend.

"Hi Sirius," Peter rekindling the greeting he had received from his shoulder length haired friend. "James why did you randomly yell at me 'Petes we have a new student coming today!' and just run off?"

"Told you it was yelling James."

"Oh shut up Sirius!"

Sirius still laughing at his friends silliness.

"Anyway...ya sorry Peter I just got excited and needed to tell Sirius as well, so I just ran off."

Sirius just fell to the ground laughing his head off at this point. James is glaring at his friend's scene on the floor and then looked up to see a slim looking brunet that he's never seen before.

Sirius finally calmed down and got off the concrete ground to see a shocked Peter and a James running like a goofy monkey towards a slim looking boy he's never seen before.

"Is that the new kid James is running towards?" Sirius asked like something bad is going to happen.

Peter was very hesitant until he finally spoke up and said, "I believe it is."

Sirius and Peter stood for a second until they finally bolted after James to stop him from scaring the new kid. Heck they wanted to be welcoming to the new kid and not scary monsters that he should be afraid of! It was too late though, for James has already made the kid fall to the ground frighten that James was probably going to kill him. Peter started to slow down, but Sirius couldn't slow down. He kept running and running until, BOOM! He crashed into James landing onto the floor right next to the new kid.

"Really Sirius!?"

Don't 'Really Sirius!?' me! You decided to go after the poor kid to scare the living day lights out of him!" Sirius yelled at James, not realizing that he's scaring the brunet even more.

"Um...guys..?" Sirius and James looked at their friend wondering what he wanted until they saw him pointing towards the kid who they still don't know. They look towards him to see fear in his golden, amber eyes and Sirius started to have a bit of a panic attack and James having guilt written all over his face.

Sirius started to clumsily get up off of James. Once he got up he helped the brunet get up, who was hesitant at first, but then decided to let Sirius help him. James finally got up, and the ground fell into a very awkward silence.