Chapter 2: I'm Remus

The silence lasted for a good minute until Sirius decided to break it by saying, "Um, sorry about that. Didn't mean to freak you out like that...heh."

The boy flushed a bit and murmured something under his breath that none of the trio could understand.

"I'm sorry what was that?" Sirius asked.

"R-Remus..." the boy spoke up a bit, but still in a whisper and stutter tone.

"Remus?" Peter questioned.

"M-my name i-is Remus," the brunet quite yummy said, but loud enough for the three to here.

"Remus? That's some interesting name," James spoke casually, but received a back to the head slap from Sirius. "HEY!"

"That's not a nice thing to say to someone we just literally met James," Sirius scolding out to him. "My name is Sirius, Sirius Black. That idiot of a friend is James—"

"Hey!"

Sirius paused with a stupid look on his face and then continued to say, "—and that boy next to him is Peter."

"Nice to meet you all...well I better get going. I have to find the principal to get my schedule from him. B-bye!"

Remus walked off to go find the principal while Sirius went to give James a lecture about scaring people like that.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Remus is now walking in the halls to go find the principal's office to get his schedule until he was then pushed up to a locker by a mysterious force.

"Well well well. What do we have here?" Said a guy who looked something like a boy he just met, but a bit shorter then...what's his name? Oh right! His name was Sirius. "A wimpy, little new kid. Are you lost? Need to cry for mommy?" He continued to intimidate Remus.

Remus was too weak to break loose from the firm grip the guy had on him. Was he a werewolf? No he can't be. He doesn't have the werewolf scent that almost all werewolves have.

Remus tried again, but failed. He was about to speak up until he heard a young girls voice yell, "Hey! Leave him alone Regulus!"

A young girl, looking about Remus' age, with red, fire hair came running over towards the two not looking very happy.

"Leave him be Regulus."

"And why would I do that Lily?"

"Do you really want me to get your brother?"

"You're no fun Lily. Fine! You got lucky this time twerp. Next time you won't have Ms. Lily Evans to help you."

"Yeah yeah Regulus...just keep walking."

"Thank you," Remus gratefully said.

"It's really no problem! My name's Lily by the way!" The red head greeted.

"My name is Remus."

"Well it's nice to meet you Remus. So I'm guessing you're new here?"

"How'd you guess?"

"Well for one, I've never seen you around before."

"Point taken. Well I'd better be going."

"Where you off to?"

"I have to go to the principal to get my schedule from him."

"Oh I can take you! Follow me!"

"You really don't have to. I can figure out where I'm going."

"For one, I want to, and two, I'm hoping we can start a beautiful friendship in the process of me taking you..?"

Remus went mute for a moment until he put on a bright smile and spoke out to Lily, "I don't see why not?"

The two both put on the same happy smiles and started off to the principal's office.