Chapter 4: Sirius

It was now third period math class now with Lily, James, and his new friend Peter. Remus ended up getting along very well with Peter and were now friends. Remus honestly didn't expect to have at least one friend on his first day, but he ended up making three! His parents would be so proud of him. While in chemistry with his friends he actually found out that Peter was in his fourth period class and that his and James' friend Sirius was in that class too, so Peter said that he'll introduce Sirius to him.

The bell rang and the four were now off to their fourth period class. James has to go in the opposite direction because that's where his next class was. Lunch was after fourth, so Remus will see his new goofy friend then along with Lily, Peter, and maybe Sirius? He wasn't sure though because he can't just assume that Sirius would like him.

Remus and Peter got to their fourth period class, which was Spanish, and bid Lily a 'goodbye' and 'see you  after class'. Remus followed Peter to a seat which was near a boy with black, curly, shoulder length hair.

"Why hello there Peter and friend," the curly haired boy greeted.

"Hello Sirius," Peter returned the gesture. "I believe you remember Remus if I'm not mistaken?"

Sirius looked over to a nervous looking Remus and smiled.

"Nice to meet you Remus. There's no need to be nervous around me. I don't bite...unless you want me to."

Sirius put on a wicked grin, that also meant a friendly grin, and made the amber eye boy look down to the floor and blush with embarrassment, or was it really embarrassment? Remus decided to glanced up at Sirius after his episode and looked Sirius straight in the eye and give him a I-wanna-be-friends smile. But as Remus was looking at Sirius he decided to study him a bit. He had beautiful stormy grey eyes, a broad body, must work out or play a sport or something, and there's also—

"Remus!"

"Wha—"

"Y-you good? You j-just spaced out o-on us," Peter explained.

"Oh yeah...sorry about that," Remus scratched the back of his neck while giving them a nervous laugh.

"A-all good R-Remus. Just t-try not to space out like that again, especially i-in class."

Before Remus sat down in his seat Sirius gave him a smile with a tint of pink on his cheeks that weren't that noticeable, but you could kind of see it? Or was it something Remus was just imagining? Maybe the second point. Peter and him then sat down with Remus being in the middle of the two. Class then started with a 'hola' from their teacher.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The group of friends were now sitting at lunch eating and chatting to each other. There was the whole school in the Great Hall, is what the students referred it to, and only four long tables labeled with different colors and animals on the front of each flag. There was a green and silver one with a snake on it, labeled Slytherin, a blue and gray one with a raven bird on it, labeled Ravenclaw, a yellow and black one with a badger on it, labeled Hufflepuff, and lastly the table where Remus and his friends were at was red and gold with a lion on it, labeled Gryffindor. Remus learned once they got to the Great Hall that you were given a 'house' of either Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Gryffindor and those are the people you sit with at lunch and have gym with. Remus was given Gryffindor so that meant that he was sitting at the table with the red and gold and the lion. Remus saw this as a weird kind of system, but he didn't really comment on it because he was home schooled his whole life, but at least he was with all his friends.

Remus had to excuse himself for the bathroom, so that's where he went.

As Remus was about to leave the bathroom to get back to his friends he got pushed up against the wall by a familiar grip that had a hold of him before. He looked up to see the same guy that had him in his grasp this morning. It was Regulus. Yeah he remembered his name because he is usually good with names and faces. But that ain't important right now.

Remus was on the verge of breaking out his inner wolf on this bully, but he didn't want to hurt him because Remus wasn't like that. Remus was about to say something until he heard the door open and a,

"Regulus! What did I say about bullying others!?" It was Sirius, and boy does he not look happy with Regulus.

Regulus pushed Remus down to the ground and yelled at Sirius, " Will you ever mind your damn business wolf lover! No wonder mom and dad hate you! You're so god damn annoying you freak!"

"Why don't you calm down brother and leave Remus alone, yeah?"

Regulus gave Sirius an evil glare a and Sirius just returned the favor. Regulus then looked over his shoulder at Remus saying in a hushed voice, "This isn't over you pest..." He then started walking out leaving Sirius and Remus alone in the bathroom with Remus still on the floor with a shocked face and Sirius watching his brother leave with that same disgusted look displayed all over his face.

Sirius then looked over to the still shocked Remus and gave him a sympathetic look. He walked over to Remus to give him a hand. Remus took it and got up still looking shocked, but still able to let out,

"Brother? Wolf lover..?"

"Oh yeah...that...you don't need to worry about that last part, but yeah...Regulus is my brother. How am I related to such an asshole? Don't have a clue, ask my parents that question."

It was quite for a moment until Remus broke the silence asking Sirius, "Why did he call you a freak?"

Sirius was hesitant to tell Remus at first, but decided to just tell Remus that, "I'm bisexual."

Remus was a bit shocked at this, but at the same time he relaxed a bit because Remus now knew that he wasn't alone in away.

"That's totally fine with me. I don't find you as a freak at all."

"You don't? It doesn't bother you?"

"Not at all! Why would it? I myself am—" Remus was about to say 'I myself was gay', but he didn't because he one wasn't ready, but two, he wanted to tell the rest of his friends about it. Remus decided to then ask, "Do the others know?"

"Oh yeah definitely."

"And they don't mind?"

"Well...I'm still friends with them aren't I?"

"That's true."

"So what were you going to tell me?"

"Oh never mind! Plus, I wanna tell all you guys together because I don't want to do it one by one and never get a chance to tell you all, so I'll tell you later when I get the chance to tell you all together."

"Ok that's fair. I think?"

"It is."

"Ok fine. I was hoping that would second guess you into telling me and I would be the only one to know and the others will have to wait!"

"Sneaky you are. But yeah I ain't going to tell you until I have you all in one place so I can tell you all together."

"Fiiiine. But I think we should go back to the others so they don't start to worry about us."

"Yeah you're right."

They started to walk out until Remus said, "but from what I heard from James, it might have been the only time you were right."

That triggered Sirius into, "JAMESSSSS!!!" And started to run out to get James for what he said to Remus. Remus then went after him laughing his butt off at Sirius and hoping that he doesn't kill James because he just made friends with him today. He still needs to tell him about him being gay after all.

Remus then got back to see a Sirius trying to kill James who's hiding behind Lily praying that he doesn't die. And that's when Remus thought that his new friends were going to be a riot and that he was going to stick around with them for the rest of his life.