Chapter 1

Hi friends.. Thanks for selecting this story and spending ur precious time here...

No proof read.. Sorry for my mistakes...

Happy reading📖 ❤...

Prags POV...

" Morya re morya ganpati bappa
Shambhu sutaya, shambhu sutaya, lambodaraye morya
Manya re bappa morya
Ganpati bappa morya
Devaa.. ho... ho.. "

I woke up from my beautiful sleep by the song played in a nearby temple. I wandered my eyes to the wall clock that is on my left to find the time which is past 6 am already. Today is a special day. To be specific, a new beginning in my life.

Let me introduce myself first. I'm Pragya, 19 yrs old girl. I was brought up in an Orphanage since I remember. However I shifted to Hostel with a part time job at a departmental store when I turned 18. I completed my diploma degree in Mech after 10th std.

Now I'm going to join the Top most college in India to complete my bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering. Yes, I'm poor but I got the luck to join the college through my scholarships. I'm grateful that I'm good at studies to become a university topper otherwise I wouldn't have a chance to join my dream college.

I didn't have a friend to call bff till now. I did want to make one but nobody is interested to become a friend of a nerd who is also poor and an orphan. Some people will be nice to me only when they want my help or notes for exams. Otherwise no one truly want to interact with me and become a frnd.

I like solitude though. I myself isn't a talkative person. More like I'm awkward and shy to initiate conversation but I'm a good listener. And never gonna lie, I can be outspoken when I'm nervous. This is weird, I know but I can't help it.

I came out of my thoughts when i heard Bell🔔 sound from the nearby temple where the song played just before now. After checking the time which is 10 past 6 now, I dragged myself out of my bed and went to wash room to do my morning oblation. I got ready wearing my fav blue chudithar.

Then after taking the bag which I packed last night and my mobile and sending a little prayer to my favorite god 'Ganesh', I walked out of my hostel locking the door to eat breakfast in my hostel mess

Then after taking the bag which I packed last night and my mobile and sending a little prayer to my favorite god 'Ganesh', I walked out of my hostel locking the door to eat breakfast in my hostel mess. Then I walked to bus stop to take a bus to start the first day of college.

I entered the college with awe. This college is literally a dream. Everything looked so neat and grand. Every single thing screamed rich even the students. They look like they came out of magazines wearing branded clothing and accessories. Suddenly I felt nervous as I looked so out of place with my pale chudithar and my old bag.

After about 20 mins wandering simply, I gave up the search to locate my department building. This is my first day and this college is freaking huge. I decided to ask someone as I felt tired and grumpy with the way some students seeing me with judging eyes.