CHAPTER 33

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!

Prag's POV!

It has been one week since abhi got united with his mother. He became super happy after that. But I don't know why I felt like this my Mr.bully is avoiding me recently. He avoids talking with me and seeing my eyes.

But I'm happy to see him happy with his mother. I shrugged off my doubting thoughts thinking that he may be busy with his mother.

Today that dips and sultan started to disturb Rk and madhu. They're just happy for somedays and here, this dips already started to spoil it.

Madhu shared the stupid explanation which is given by RK. It sounds so stupid yet he did like that only for madhu ryt? So me and bulz consoled her saying that he did everything just because of his crazy love for her.

She seems quite convinced by our consolation. The next day, we asked her about her decision towards sultan and that dips. She told us that she decided to talk with her dad about this.

Now we trio are going to library as it's a library period. Today my favorite mam asked me to take seminar on important topic in my favorite subject. I'm very much excited for it as it was taken by my favorite mam.

I want to impress her so I have to work hard but there is only 2 days time to prepare. So I mentally thought to atleast search and plan the books which I have to refer within today.

I went to library with this thought. I searched some books and started to take notes. Bulz and madhu were already looking sleepy.

They yawned number of times which I cared less because of my loads of work which I have to complete within 2 days.

Within 15 to 20 mins, bulz called me in low voice. I snapped at her.

"Prags! Shall we go for a tea break? I mean, we both are sleepy so let's take a tea break! What say? And moreover our college timing is also going to end in 10 minutes. So shall we??" Bulz asked showing her puppy dog eyes.

Trust me.. If we were in a different situation, I surely agreed with her and took a break but today, I have at least to lessen my work. So I denied her.

"Uhmm.. Sorry bulz. I'm stucked with this work! I'm not feeling sleepy. You both can go if you want! And just inform and ask Jaan to wait for me! Okay?" I asked her.

Madhu sighed. "I told you na.. She's always like this! If it comes to studies, then she'll surely will make anything upside down! Come bulz, if I'm here for few more minutes, then I'll surely will die of boredom!" Madhu said annoyed in which I give them a sheepish grin!

Then they both left. I again drowned myself into my studies.

Within 20 mins, my mobile started ringing. I took it and saw the caller id. It shows Jaan!

Why he is calling me? Didn't I asked him to wait!

I attended it and he asked me to come with Rk and Abhi while emphasizing the word 'THEM'. I know the inner meaning in it. He didn't want me to be alone with my bully! I mentally rolled my eyes! Like why he is this much protective? They both were now talking like before.

But this bully didn't even look at me especially he didn't look into my eyes! I already started to miss him. I badly want to know what these two is hiding from me!!! I have to find it soon!

I shrugged off my thoughts as now I have to concentrate in my studies.

I started searching books after some time. I can't find the book which I'm searching for almost 15 mins. I thought to search in the store room.