CHAPTER 30

Hello all! Thank you for your votes!

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!

Back to the story📖!

Abhi's POV!

I saw her! The one who I hated the most in my whole life. The one I wished not to see again!

She is talking with my dadi with a smile in her face. My blood boiled seeing the smile in her face. How dare she smile while snatching my dad's smile and his life from me!

I went near them. Dadi noticed me and her face turned pale. My so called mom turned towards my side and guess what! Her smile too vanished seeing me!!

"Abhi..." She said with worried face while tears brimming in her eyes. She ran towards me and hugged tightly.

My hands wrapped around her without my knowledge feeling the warmth of the motherly hug which I missed in my whole life.

My eyes welled up too. After few minutes, reality hitted me. I pushed her and ran from there without giving her chance to talk. I came out of my home and went to the park which is near by my home.

I sat in one of the bench there. Someone patted my shoulder. I turned my head. That is.. Chashmish! She looked into my eyes keenly. My eyes automatically welled up again. Her face turned concerned and confused. She sat besides me. Immediately, I leaned on her shoulder and cried my heart out.

She didn't said anything and just patted my back. After few minutes of crying, I slowly stopped myself from crying and saw her face.

"I know." She said. I saw her confused.

How she knows? Is she telling about my so called mom?

"What you know?" I asked her.

"About the arrival of your mom!" She said slowy.

"What!! But how!??" I asked her shocked to the core.

"Purab told me on morning that dadi informed this to him on our result day two days before." She almost whispered.

"What the hell!!! Why he didn't tell me? Why the hell dadi hide this to me?? Did she forget about her son.. My dad??" I said furiously. My eyes turned red.

"Please be calm.. It's not like what you think. She.. I mean your mom is not like you think. We should give her a chance to prove herself." She said calmly.

"What the hell you are talking!? She already lose the stage of second chances! I lose my dad because of her!!! I didn't talk with my sister because of her! Knowing all these, still you are asking me to give her a chance??" I asked in disbelief.

"No Abhi! That's not like that! I know how much suffered because of her. But it's not still right to behave like this! You should at least give her a chance to explain! And don't you think you deserve her explanation for what she done to you all!?" She asked me making me to think.

Yes! I deserve the explanation right!

"Fine! I'll talk with her but don't expect me to accept her!" I said. She nodded with a smile.

I walked to my home to have a talk with my so called mom.

She went to her home smiling one last time at me.