Chapter 9

Hi!! Nice to meet you all..

Thank you for your support..

No proof read.. Sorry for the mistakes..

This update is dedicated especially for the one who messaged me personally to update everyday.. That's why I updated two chapters today itself..

Happy reading ❤..

Back to the story..

Prags POV..

Madhu said no to rk.. Within a second.. Sultan dragged madhu and went outside.. Rk becomes pissed off by madhu's answer.. Then after that incident.. Me and bulz went to canteen and told madhu to join us via message.. Madhu came..

"What happened madhu?? Why u said like that?? In fact u r eagerly waiting for that moment that rk proposed u indirectly.. Then why u rejected him??" Bulz asked madhu breaking the awkward silence.. But madhu didn't answer.. Now I'm losing my patience..

"Tell us madhu.. What the hell happened??" I asked.. Madhu's eyes filled with tears.. "Hey darlo.. What happened?? Why r u crying??"

"Rk lied.." Madhu said between her sobs.. " What!!.. But.. How u know?? Maybe he lied to protect u na.." Bulz asked madhu.. I nodded agreed..

"No.. He didn't like me.. He hated to see me.. I know.. He said like that not to see my face.." She said between her sobs.. "Why r u saying like this dear.. How u know??" I asked.

"Because I heard his conversation with dipali.." She said.. "Dipali??" Bulz asked with confusion..

"Yes!!.." Madhu said and told that scene..

Pov ends..

Fb starts..

That Saturday when all went to shopping.. That day Rk and madhu both left in the middle saying that they have family function.. That's actually Rk dad's friend son marriage function.. And Madhu's dad's brother's daughter marriage function.. But dipali is also there.. Because its her first brother's marriage.. So absolutely Sultan also there.. Because he is her second brother..

Rk's dad and dipali's dad both r friends and business partners.. So they planned to tie Rk and dipali for their benefits.. Dipali alone know about this.. She also likes Rk.. So dips dragged Rk to one of the rooms.. Madhu saw Rk first.. When she about to went near him.. He vanished.. She searched for him.. But he is no where.. So she thought that's her imagination..

Here in room..

Rk: why u dragged me here? ( with irritation)..

Dips: why babe?? U don't like me?? ( smiled evilly)

Rk: yes!! I don't like you..

Dips: but what to do dear!! We r going to engaged anyways!!

Rk: what!! What r u talking??

Dips: I'm talking true only.. I know.. U have feelings for that stupid madhu.. Isn't it??

Rk: n..no..

Dips: i know babe!!

Rk: don't call me like that.. Yes I like her.. Now u got ur answer na.. Leave me..

Dips: but u r so unlucky.. Because our dads decided that we two r going to engaged..

Rk: so what!! I'll cancel it..