CHAPTER 23

Hi guys!! Nice to meet you all!!

Thanks for ur votes and love!

No proof read.. Sorry for my mistakes..

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!!

Back to the story📖!

Abhi's POV..

I was irked by mickey would be an understatement when he gave her that samosas which she pleasingly ate. I don't know what went on with shaina that she fed me some food which I ate muddledly. But seeing the scene which happened now, chashmish throws a deadly stares at us to which I replied with a innocent look.

Then tanu came towards us starting her good for nothing challenging talks. I was literally provoked by her unwanted talks and threats. And I was astonished would be an understatement when chashmish gave a acclaiming comebacks for her stupid intimidation.

After that, we all headed to indoor stadium where culturals is going on. Chashmish became nervous suddenly. I placed my palm above her hand which she responded by looking at me, I blinked my eyes one time assuring her that everything will be alright.

Principal and dance masters announced our department name for the first prize. I was literally on cloud nine. Then after some announcements, music band results announced by principal and top most directors and producers in indian cine industry.

I didn't expect that I'll lose in this competition. In words, I was literally despaired by everything happening around me. I was so lost in thoughts when someone patted my shoulders. I snapped at whom patted me is now giving a soulful smile with a melancholy look in eyes which is glued at my face. Chashmish!

I and my band members along with seniors walked to stage. We received the momentum for second place with a smile on everyone's face but me with a fake smile. I was at the verge of crying. If anyone came to console me means, I'm sure I'll break down in front of them or my pessimistic state will turn into anger and will blow out on them mercilessly. Either is not good for both of us who'll try to console me. So better I'll leave here as soon as possible.

I went outside without anyone's notice. They all were happy with the second place. Because for them, it's just a competition. But for me, it's my life. I love music more than my life. It became my passion. Damn! It's my passion!

I sat on one of the bench there. I felt someone's presence, i snapped at the person who's sitting beside me.

No! Not now! Leave now!! Or I'm sure, you'll didn't even like to see my face tomorrow! Please leave chashmish!

She didn't say anything nor me. After 2 minutes which felt like a eternity, she handed me a water bottle. I took that silently and cooled down my dry throat. I groaned as It gives a little pain because of dryness in my throat.

"Uhmm!! Abhi!!" Finally she broke the ice by opening her mouth. I showed my palm to stop her.

"Why are you here?" I asked plainly avoiding any eye contact with her. Because I'm beyond any doubt that if I made a eye contact with her, I'll either will cry or will yell.

"Actually I was thinking to ask the same." She said calmly.

"I'm in no mood to argue nor to talk. If you don't mind, will you leave me alone?" I said plainly to which she just stared me.

"Why are you staring at me? I'm asking you to leave me alone. Can't you hear?" I said irked by her silence and not answering me. I hate that when someone didn't answer me especially her.