CHAPTER 31

Hello all! Thank you so much for all your lovely votes and comments!

I didn't update because of my health problems as well as my studies.

But as today is our hero shabbir's b'day. I can't control myself from updating today! 😁😁

Happy birthday Shabbir❤😘! Love you❤!

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!

Back to the story📖!

Prag's POV!

I stiffened by his sudden act. He hugged me tightly like there is no tomorrow. I reciprocated the hug and patted his back to console him. But he didn't stop and continued to cry more.

After few minutes, he stopped crying and sobbed breaking the hug. I lead him inside the farm house. Though it was old, it is clean and neat. Because maids will come and clean this house for every three days which is the order from my bully. He loved his father that much.

I made him sit in the sofa and went inside the kitchen to search for water. I found water bottles in mini fridge. I took it and went near him. He placed that bottle in the table and made me sat in the sofa and laid down on my lap. I ruffled his hair slowly.

"Why!? Why this stupid destiny plays in my life? Am I that much unlucky?" He asked me with tears in his eyes.

"No.. It's not like that. You are not that much unlucky. You still have time to mend up every thing abhi! Just be calm and positive. You still have your mom. I'm not saying you didn't lose anything in past but you can mend it with present." I said calmly.

He adjusted his pose on my lap to face me. "I did wrong. I'm at fault. She is innocent but I punished her. I only deserve the punishment pragya. No.. I lost even to say her name with my mouth! How can I!?? She went through so much in her life and I'm also the reason for it!" He said.

"No.. You are overthinking abhi! It's not your fault but your father's. And it will be a punishment for her if you did not talk and accept her now!" I added. He saw me for a minute like thinking deeply.

"Will she accept me?" He asked me. I smiled with a nod.

"May I ask you something!?" He asked. I nodded saying yes.

"What will you do if you were in my situation? Will you hate your dad for his fault or hate yourself for your fault or hate your dadi and friends for not telling you the truth!" He asked me.

"Everyone do mistakes. We can't hate them for that. If we have to hate someone for their faults means, we have to hate everyone! That's not a solution. If I were in your situation means, I would have confused, broken, saf, stressed.. But finally I took decision to be with my mom, to cherish the moments with her which I missed in my childhood, to make her happy than the pain she experienced." I said with determination in my eyes.