Chapter 5

Hi guys.. Nice to meet you all..

Thanks for the support..

Someone asked for Abhi's POV.. But I going to start this with prags POV for the flow of continuation... Later I'll continued with abhi's pov..

I'm going to reaveal some important secrets in this chapter..

Hope you like it... 
Happy reading📖 ❤..

No proof read.. Sorry for the mistakes..

Back to story...

Prags POV..

Purab: baby.. That.. That.. We r engaged..

"Oh that's it ah... Wait.. What!!" I exclaimed with utter shock..

"Yes baby.. It's true.. We r engaged" He said casually..

"What!! But how??" I asked not able to hide my shock and curiosity..

"All is fate" He said annoyed..

He continued.. "We r neighbors since before we born.. Our parents r thick friends.. They decided our engagement when they gave birth to us.. I and bulbul are always argued with each other over silly things.. We r like two poles.. One day we had a big fight over a issue.. She beaten up my close friend alia badly just because she is my friend.. I ignored her totally after that incident.. She tried to reason her act to me.. But i didn't even ready to hear her..  Then she went to abroad at her age of 7.. Then after 10 years.. She came back here.. But after coming back.. our parents arranged engagement for us.. Then they put us together in this college.. That's it baby.. But we truly hate each other.. So only we hide this from everyone in this college.." He finished with a sigh..

"I'm sorry jaan.. But why u telling that bulz hate u??" I asked.. "Because that's what we are since childhood.." He shrugged..

"Hey Dumbo.. Why u think like that.. Why not she did like because she have feelings for u??" I asked.. He widened his eyes "no baby.. I know.. She didn't love me.. At least for now.." He said with little disappointment..

"How r u so sure about it??" I asked
"Because she loves someone" He said..

"What?? Who?? How u know??" I asked.. "I felt really bad for my behavior towards her after she gone to abroad.. At least I had to gave her a chance to explain herself.. But I totally ignored her.. So for convey my sorry and to ask for the explanation.. I called her.. But... But.." He paused and continued.. "But someone attend the call.. His name is vin.. I asked him about bulbul.. But he refused to give the phne and said that he is her boyfriend and they both love each other.. So that's all baby.." He said with a sad face..

"Do u love her?" I asked frankly.. He coughed again hearing me.. "No baby.. No way..." He said tried to be casual.. Then silence takes its place..

"Jaan.. I want to ask you something.. May I??" I asked breaking the silence with a nervousness.. He hummed..

"Why abhi always arrogant and cold??" I asked to solve my doubt..

He saw me surprisingly.. "Why are you asking this baby?? No.. Don't mind him.. Just ignore.. Because he didn't like girls.. He even didn't talk with bulz, his own sister since childhood.."

My eyes widened hearing his words..

Bulz, His own sister!!

"What r u telling jaan?? Bulz.. His sister!!??" I asked little loudly..