CHAPTER 20.

Hi guys!! Nice to meet you all!!

Thank you so much for your comments and votes..

I have asked you all that whose POV u want but u told me its my wish... So I'll start with abhi's POV..

No proof read.. Sorry for my mistakes!!

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!!

Back to the story📖!!

Abhi's POV..

Purab ignited the engine.. Chashmish is looking so pale.. I can't see her like this.. I tried to face her but she was looking outside through the window.. Suddenly an idea popped in my head.. Text💬!!

I quickly took my phne and send her a message in WhatsApp..

My Mr.Bully : oyee chashmish!! Why r u looking at window? So u r planning to avoid me ryt?

She quickly took her phne when a notification sound came.. Seeing the phone's screen.. Her eyes widened but she didn't look at me.. She kept looking on her phne..

For God's sake!! What's in that damn phne that she is looking with too much interest than looking at me!!

I placed my hand over her hand which she rested in the seat.. She jerked suddenly and she turned to me shooking her head continuously... I suppressed my chuckle.. I shrugged my brows.. She saw me with utter nervousness.. And again she shook her head like a child.. But she's looking totally exhausted and me too.. So I thought not to scare her now..

Then only I noticed some murmuring sounds came from front seat.. Love birds!! Okay.. They are already engaged and they are matured enough to behave.. So what's the use in warn them?.. So I pretend like I heard nothing.. Seeing me watching front side.. Chashmish too look at the direction.. She smiled seeing them.. My lips too curved seeing her smile..

Then I rested my head in seat headboard.. Soon sleep shrouded my eyes...

I jerked when the car stopped.. I felt some weight in my shoulder.. I slowly opened my eyes to see her sleeping peacefully in my shoulder like an angel.. Purab turned towards us and saw with little shock.. I cleared my throat to wake her up.. But she snuggled more into my shoulder.. Purab chuckled seeing my face and his sleeping beauty.. Purab slowly patted her shoulder while bulz lazily rubbed her eyes with a yawn and turned to see us..

Chashmish slowly opened her eyes annoyingly pouting.. She is so cute..   "Jaan!! Please let me sleep na.. Just 5 mins.." Saying this she wrapped her hands like I'm her teddy bear.. I don't know whether to smile or blink my eyes.. Because puru and bulz watching us with a widened eyes but then they chuckled..

"She thought you as her fav teddy  🐻💤.. Everyday she slept snuggled into it only.." Puru said to me..

"Baby you can sleep more than 5 hours.. not here but in our home.. Come baby.. Leave abhi.. He is looking pitiful.. Leave him baby.." Puru said with a chuckle...

She immediately opened her eyes and saw everywhere rotating her head with confusion.. Then her gaze landed on me.. She widened her eyes and immediately distanced from me.. As usual I glared her.. Becoz I can't smile at her as I'm not even a frnd for her.. So I maintained my attitude.. But she saw me into my eyes.. I can't take my eyes from her.. We both almost drowned in each other's eyes.. Purab and bulz chuckled making us came from our own world..