CHAPTER 22

Hi guys!! Nice to meet you all!!

Thank you so much for the votes and comments!!

No proof read.. Sorry for the mistakes!

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!

Back to the Story📖!

Abhi's POV..

Shaina interrupted when I enquired chashmish about why she cried.. So we didn't talked and went to hall.. But that mickey made her sat besides him! I was literally fuming inside..

So I didn't dare to look at chashmish side instead I diverted my mind by talking with shaina.. After few minutes she went outside saying she needs air.. I don't know what happened to her.. She seemed worried and bothered about something since yesterday.. So within few minutes, I excused myself from them and went to meet her..

As I suspected, she cried silently.. I sat beside her and asked her what's the problem.. But this time ashwin interrupted us and what makes me more furious is he said that he want to talk to her.. I can't control my anger.. I have serious anger issues.. So I left them not wanting to create a scene..

But I watched them in a distance.. Her face lighten up within seconds after I left them.. Then they both exchanged their mobile numbers.. I sighed heavily to calm my anger and bubbling jealousy.. I left to hall.. They came Entwining their hands..

What the hell!!

Then in lunch, we all went to dining room.. I saw her leaving the room.. So I followed her to confirm my doubt..

Is she really fallen for ashwin!

I know it's too much to think this with their 2 - 3 times encounters.. But I was too mad to think straight.. I asked her.. Again Mickey's call disturbed us.. I asked her again with much frustration.. But she answered like she didn't even understand my question.. Then she said about Hrithik roshan.. I rolled my eyes at her thought..

Really!! Why!! He is literally an old man.. Okay his physique is way too perfect... But anyway he is old na!!

(No Offence against Hrithik roshan fans.. Actually I'm a big fan of him😉.. It's just abhi's over possessiveness😉😂)

Then again we r interrupted by shaina..

For God's sake!! Why everyone is disturbing us today!!

I was really frustrated but I followed her.. "What shaina?" I asked her.. She nervously bites her nails..

"Why r u nervous?? Tell me.. Is there any problem?" I asked her.. She shook her head.. "I want.. One help" She said..

"What help?" I said calmly to make her comfortable..

"I.. I.. I want Ashwin's number" She asked me.. I was shocked would be an understatement..

"What!! Why??" I exclaimed..

"I.. I want to be friend with him.." She said and saw me with pleading eyes..

"Friends?!!" I asked confusedly..

"I.. I like him.." She said lowering her eyes...

"Oh.. Ok ok.. Hey wait what?? Is it true?" I asked with much amusement.. She nodded..

Actually to be honest! I was relieved😌 one side.. Because if he likes shaina means.. Then I have no competition! And I badly didn't want him, my lovely cousin to be my competitor..