CHAPTER 16

Hi guys!! Nice to meet you all!!

No proof read.. Sorry for my mistakes...

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!!

Back to the story📖!..

Abhi's POV:

I went to shaina and talked to her..

"Hey shaina! Why r u hiding and running?" I asked.. She saw me with little nervousness..

"Nothing.. Just thought not to disturb u! And what happened?? Why r u here??" She asked trying to be normal..

"Nothing yaar.. Rk is injured.. That's why we r here.." I said pointing towards rk.. She nodded but she constantly looked chashmish..

But why!!

"Why r u looking at her? Did you know her?" I asked.. She became nervous again.. She shook her head.. "No.. No.. Ok.. I'm leaving.. I have some work.." Saying this she left..

I thought to clear what's between them by asking chashmish.. But to my surprise.. She too nervously watched us till I came to her.. I went near her and asked "what's going on??"

She became more nervous.. She stammered "wh.. What??"

Suddenly my mobile started ringing.. I saw the caller id.. That's my cousin ashwin...

"Hey buddy!! What's up!" I exclaimed..

"Great yaar.. And I have a good news!!" He said..

"What.. Tell me.. Tell me" I said..

"I'm in vacation da.. So I'm coming and staying there for nearly 1 month.." He exclaimed..

"What!! Really!! Cooollll!!! I'm waiting!!" I too exclaimed and hung up..

Actually Ashwin is my cousin.. He is my childhood friend too.. We went to our native village every year vacation till before bulz leaving for abroad... We r thick friends.. And he too went to London for studies.. But we always connected through phne till now.. And after a 10 long years.. I'm going to see him.. And more importantly he is the second person who is close with me and bulz both at the same time then.. And the first is dadi..

That time bulz, puru and madhu came.. "Why r u so excited abhi?" Puru asked..

"That.. He is coming!" I almost yelled..

"Who?" Bulz asked curiously..

"Ashwin!" I said and winked at bulz..

"What!! Really!!" She jumped in happiness..

"Who is ashwin?" Puru asked confusedly.. "My cousin!! He is really jovial.. We played in childhood.. I'm going to see him after many years.. I'm eagerly waiting for his arrival you know.." Bulz said dramatically..

Puru wrinkled his face annoying😏... I chuckled at him.. "Oh.. Where is he?" He asked..

"He is in my native village..." I said..

"Oh! Village boy" He mumbled..

Then madhu came and rk too woke up.. Then we all went to Doctor to thank him and also pleased him not to tell anyone about this.. He too accepted..

He told rk to take rest for minimum 3days.. Because his hands r injured severely.. Rk became sad that he can't play drum if it continues.. But doctor assured him that he will be alright if he took rest and medicine properly.. Then the day went not bad.. We r all together.. We asked music bad seniors for permission for rk.. They first scolded him.. Then they gave permission for him for 4 days..