CHAPTER 24

Hi guys!! Nice to meet you all!

Thank you so much for your votes, comments and love!

No proof read.. Bare with my mistakes!!

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!!

Back to the story📖!!

Abhi's POV..

Chashmish came to my room. Standing near my bed, she smirked. I blinked not understanding her intentions. She came towards me picking up a pillow in her hand devilishly grinning at me. She pressed that pillow in my face making me difficult to breath.

Is she trying to kill me!! But why??

I pushed the pillow with all my force and sat up in my bed panting heavily. Wait! There is no chashmish in my room.

Where she went! Is she had a invisible power!!

I saw everywhere to find her. But she was no where instead I found out that pillow press credit goes to that Idiot Mickey. He only pressed that damn pillow in my face and now sleeping peacefully like a innocent child. Suddenly one idea popped in my mind.

I went to bulz room and took the essential items and went back to my room. I applied kajal, lipstick, powder in his face and not forgotten to put bindi in his cheeks with kajal. I tied his hair into the pineapple. He is now looking like the actual innocent child. I stepped back to look at my perfect work in his face. Once I satisfied with my work, I put some kajal behind his left ear to kick away all negative energies and Jealousies for his beauty.

He is still sleeping. Poor boy!

Feeling proud of my activity. I took out my phne clicking pics of him and glanced the time which is 5 past 6. I made a call to chashmish, she picked after 5 rings. As usual I teased her.

Then I went to my bed with content heart which is because of my two activities I did just now. Making up Mickie's face and made a call to chashmish.

I woke up hearing a scream from Mickey. He is now standing in front of mirror screaming his lungs out. Of course! Because of my makeup💄💋 work. Seeing him like that, I started laughing my face off.

He turned towards me and glared me. He seems to recognize that great art work was done by me. He took talcum powder gritting his teeth annoyingly. He started chasing me. I ran through the whole room to save myself from this devil.

"Why are you two shouting like today is the last da..." Bulz came to my room while shouting but stopped seeing us in the position where this Mickey was sat above me with talcum powder in his hands and of course with full makeup.

Bulz started laughing clutching her stomach. "What's this guys? R u two became insane or what?" She asked in between her laughs.

"This idiot did this to me!" Mickey said pouting. "This idiot tried to kill me by pressing pillow in my face!" I said. They both looked each other perplexed.

"U r lying! Liar!!!!" He shouted.

Then I said what happened. We 3 three burst out laughing after 2 mins of silence.

After that we all ate breakfast. But this bulz and Mickey both gestured something through their eyes. I don't know what they were planning. I cleared my throat to get their attention. They both snapped at me.