Chapter 7

Hi guys nice to see you all...

No proof reading... Sorry for the mistakes...

Back to the story...

Prags POV...

I left from there controlling my tears... I went to washroom and cried my heart out.. Then I went to singing club...

"Oyee baby.. Come... Come.. Sit here.." Purab called me and asked me to sit  besides him... Bulz rolled her eyes seeing him.. I chuckled at her.. Then I sat besides him.. The practice went not bad.. Then after that I went to my hostel and the night went with remembering tanu's words..

Abhi is always mine! Don't dream to be by his side!! He still loves me!! U know he told that he wants to be a dance partner for me.. But fate plays otherwise.. He hates you to the hell.. So better stay away from him!! That'll be good for you!..

I don't know why her words paining in my heart.. Then the next day is Saturday.. So it's a holiday.. The most boring days in my life r holidays.. Because I don't have family or friends to enjoy.. I'm alone..

I wake up lazily at 8 am.. It is one of the good and bad habit of me.. Because I can't sleep after 8 am even if I didn't the whole night... So I got out of my bed and went to take shower.. Then I dressed myself comfortable in a t shirt and sweat pant.. Then I drowned myself with the thoughts.. Of course all about him... Because whenever I'm alone.. I always did this.. I think everything detailly... Its one of my bad and also a good habit.. Because I solved many problems by this habit...

Ok let me think from beginning...

What is purab meant by bulz and that cold fish r siblings??

Why did he bully only me always??

Why bulz didn't talk with him??

Did he too involved in my humiliation?

Did he and tanu still in relationship?? But she dumped him na.. Then how can it be possible.. But he didn't do anything about that incident.. Even he didn't support me..

But why he said he'll kill the one who tries to involve in my life?? Is he hate me that much.. That he can't allow anyone to give me happiness.. But why he said that except purab?? If he didn't want me to happy means.. Why he allows purab in my life?? Argh!!!

I came out of my thoughts when my phne rang.. I saw the caller id.. Its purab..

Oh my jaan!! U r always great!!

I attend the call and talked to him.. He asked me to join him in movie theater at 10 o clock show.. I hope he'll come alone.. But what if that cold fish too came.. No!!

Then I called bulz and madhu to join me.. Because I have to clear  misunderstandings between puru and bulz.. Then I changed myself in a comfortable yellow chudidhar..

Taking my purse and phne I went out.. We all gathered in XYZ mall.. As like I guessed, he too came there.. In fact they three came.. But I tried to ignore him.. He kept staring me.. Then we bought tickets and entered the theater.. That is a Horror movie..

*Seat numbers in bracket for better understanding*

First abhi(1) entered the row then purab(2) then Rk(3), madhu(4), me(5) and bulz(6).. One boy is seated besides bulz and he keeps on drooled her before movie could start.. There are 10 mins more to start the movie.. Then the boy tried to touch bulz hands.. Within a second, purab came to this corner(6) besides me.. But abhi glares bulz when she went to take the seat besides him(purab's seat(2)...