CHAPTER 32

Thank you all for your lovely comments!

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!

It was a fine morning. Everyone got ready for their college. It's have been one week since abhi and his mom's reunion.

Dipali's POV!

I was relaxing in the college corridor with my friends. That time, sultan came to me with a frown in his face.

"Dipali! I want to talk with you" He said in a warning tone. I nodded and left with him.

"What bhai?" I asked him when we came somewhere private.

"Dipali! I don't know what the hell going on between that Rk and Madhu. They were behaving like couples recently. I felt like broke that Rk's bones but calmed myself from doing so only because of you! If you can't keep that Rk away from Madhu, then don't blame me if he loss his legs or hands!" He said deadly. I gulped seeing his anger.

I know he is quite serious in that Madhu's issue. But I don't think that he'll this much desperate in her! Crap! What's so special in her that Rk and he both were crazy about her!

"Uhmm.. Sultan.. Calm down! Don't worry! And Don't do anything stupid in Madhu's matter. I'll handle Rk. Okay?" I sounded as calmly as I could. He nodded and left.

I stomped my feet in annoyance. I decided to talk with RK in interval break.

After that, the interval came. And I saw them going to canteen. It was raining heavily. I followed them.

Their whole gang was there. Sultan is ryt. They both were acting like love birds here. I gritted my teeth in frustration.

They both were enjoying their tea happily cracking some stupid jokes. After that, the girls were gone. I thought that this is the best time to talk with Rk.

I went to him straightly. There were abhi and purab still there. I cared less about them.

"Rk! What's this all means! Did you forget about our dealings?" I asked him casually glaring him. He glared me back gritting his teeth.

"What's about that now?" He sounded frustrated.

"What's about that now!!?? It's all about that only Rk! You know ryt our engagement will be held in a year or two?" I remembered him. He sighed defeatedly.

"Yes! I very well know that! I didn't forgot it ! Are you happy now? I'll never do anything that spoil our engagement! But please don't disturb me like this!" He said as calm as he could.

I nodded thoughtfully. I know he'll never do something like when his love is in danger but this sultan bhai only confused me!

"Anything for you dear!" I said and left.

POV ends!

Madhu's POV!

We had coffee in our college canteen. Then me, prags and bulz left first we want to use washroom first before going to class.

When we went to class after going to restroom, I remembered that I left my mobile in that canteen. So I thought to go there after telling to prags and bulz.

I entered canteen, but dips glared me while going outside. I don't know why she is now glaring me. I shrugged it off and entered there.

I went there, when I about to go near them. I stopped when I heard the trio talking mentioning my name in between.