chapter 15

Hi guys!! Nice to meet you all!!...

No proof read.. Sorry for my mistakes...

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!!

Back to the story..

Madhu went shouting at rk.. Me and bulz followed her after texting to purab to come to cafeteria..

We all sat there and consoled madhu..

"Madhu.. I can understand how u feel now.. But what's the use in shouting at rk like that??" I asked while consoling madhu..

"What can I do prags?? What r u expecting me to do?? I know I love him.. But that doesn't mean that he can do anything with me.. He is the only reason for this situation of mine" She said crying...

"Hey guys!! What's happening here?? Why she is crying??"  Puru asked while coming near us..

"Sultan accused her badly for that day rk kissed madhu and rk slapped him.. Then she yelled at rk for that day.. Now we r here.." Bulz said to Puru..

"Where is rk now??" Puru asked..

"I think He is with abhi.." I answered..

"Oh.. Kk.. Don't worry madhu.. Rk didn't that much bad like u think.. U both will realize ur feelings soon.. Take care.." Saying this he left.. Madhu just nodded at him..

Suddenly my mobile popped with a notification showing jaan name..

Jaan: baby take care of her.. I'll come dragging rk here in few minutes... Wait till we come here..

I quickly send ok to him..

Pov ends..

Abhi's POV...

After that happening in dance club... Rk followed madhu but she shook his hand and left.. Rk face became red seeing madhu's retreating figure... Rk suddenly ran near wall and bang his hand forcefully till blood oozes from his hand.. I ran to him immediately.. But before I could ran.. Blood already oozed from his hand..

I took his hand and slapped him..

"R u mad!! U idiot!! Why r u doing like this?? See!! Blood is coming!!.. Come with me.." Saying this I dragged him to college first aid emergency room which is just near cafeteria..

"Heyy!! Abhi!! Rk!! What happened??" Purab came from cafeteria with a worried face..

"This idiot almost broke his hand!!" I yelled seeing rk.. But rk is looking pale and weak..

"What!!" Puru exclaimed..

"Come purab.. He banged his hand in wall.. That's why his hand is bleeding... We have to go to first aid room.." I said and we three went to hospital and doctor did first aid for him enquiring how it happens...

We lied that accidentally he got this while we playing.. He didn't seem to believe that but he didn't ask any questions..

Purab jerked suddenly like remembering something..

"Abhi!! I have to inform this to baby yaar.. I told her to wait in cafeteria till we go there.. But now we can't.. So I'll tell her to come here with madhu.. What say?" He asked I nodded..

Pov ends...

Prags POV...

We both consoled her.. But she cried vigorously not hearing anything from us.. After sometime she became totally pale.. I handed her water to drink..