Chapter 10

Hi guys!! Nice to meet you all!!

Thank you all for the votes...

You all are really encouraging me..

No proof read.. Sorry for the mistakes..

Happy reading📖 ❤!!..

Back to story..

Prags POV...

"Not both!!" Saying this bulz started crying vigorously..

"What happened dear??" I asked worriedly.. She didn't reply.. Me and puru both made her stand and lead her to sofa and we all sat.. Bulz in middle.. Purab asked patting her shoulder "bulbul!! No.. Don't cry!! Tell us.. What happened??" After 5 good minutes of crying.. She stopped and looked at both of us breathing heavily..

"He... He.. He is my friend's bhai... I got a friend in abroad named priya... Vin is her brother.. He is the lover of alia.. U know the one who I beaten up when we studied in school.. I beaten up her.. Because she tried to humiliate me in front of everyone by saying cursing words about my mom.. That's why I beated her.. I didn't talked with vin till my age of 15.. But after that he tried to flirt with me.. But I refused.. After that I heard him talking in phne to someone in one day.. That's alia.. He said 'dear... Listen.. I'll make bulz life hell.. Don't be sad.. I'll take revenge alia.. She'll realize her mistake that she committed by messing with u..'  He said this in phne.. After that I avoid him totally.. But he kept on torturing me.. One day he beaten me badly.. But I ran from there and after that.. I immediately came here.." Bulz said this while crying...

Puru clenched his fist into a ball.. He gritted his teeth.. And banged his hands in the table.. "How dare he?? I'm gonna kill him.." He said.. Bulz held his wrist.. "How u know about him puru?? Why u asked about him?" She asked and puru said about that phne call.. She nodded and cried.. After a 5 mins of silence.. Bulz asked.. " Puru.." He hummed.. "U don't love me.. U hate me ryt??" Puru saw her with widened eyes... "So u love me?" Puru asked teasingly.. "If I say no means what'll u do??" Bulz asked with a grin.. "That.. I'll marry you then.. U have no choice to escape from me.."  Puru said with the same grin..

Suddenly my phne started ringing.. They both turned to me and blushed.. I chuckled at them and excused me from them and wemt outside to check who was calling me at this time.. My heart skipped seeing the called id.. 'My Mr.Bully'  ... The call cut aftr a long ringing.. Then within a minute.. Again started ringing.. My hands shivered to take the call.. After so much of difficulties.. I attend the call..

"He.. Hel.. Hello" I stammered..

"Why the hell u didn't attend my call??" He asked...

"I.. I.. I didn't saw.. I'm so.. Sorry" Again I stammered..

"No u r lying.." He stated..

But how he find!!

"I'm sorry.. Before I... I could attend.. The call cut.."  I said honestly..

"Oh!! But here after don't dare to avoid my call.. Understand?" He asked.. I said as usual.. "Understood.."

Then he didn't say anything..

"Why u called??" I asked..

"Where are you??" He asked without answering my question..

"I'm in puru's house.." I said without thinking..

Oh no!! His house is here only!! Im gone!!