Chapter 2

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all again!

No proof read. Ignore the mistakes.

Back to Story.

Prags POV.

He slammed his both hands on the lockers trapping me in between. He stared at me like piercing my soul with such ferocity that I almost forgot to breath for a minute. I tried to free myself from his iron arm cage until he hit the locker with his left palm making me freeze my motions.

"What's ur name?" He asked. No! Scratch-that He demanded furiously daring me to say otherwise. Words got struck in my throat as I can't even breath with the fear running through my whole body. He became more aggravated with my silence.

"What the hell is ur name?" He yelled more making me flinch at his harsh tone.

"I-I'm Pra-Pragya.." I cursed myself in mind when I stuttered while trying to form a sentence which became impossible in front of this beast.

Hearing my name, he became more furious if that's even possible. He fist his palm into ball slamming it again on the locker.

Is his hands made of steel or what?

Then he clutched my hair tightly and when I was about open my mouth to scream in pain, he placed his finger on my mouth. "Shuush! Don't try to scream." He said dangerously calm tilting his head closer to me making me muffle my sob of pain. But tears started making its way from my eyes which in turn made his grip tightened around my hair.

"Hereafter Don't show your ugly face to me and don't even try to talk to me with your ugly
stuttering. And mainly don't you dare tell this to anyone. Otherwise the consequences will be worst than this. Got it?" He said with his deadly voice and pushed me to the floor leaving the grip on my hair walking away from me.

I sat there crying not knowing what to do. What did I even do to get this treatment on my first day? I just breathed! After cursing my fate and that beast, I went to washroom and washed my face, slamming the water again and again on my face trying to forget his grip and threats but instead it just got increased making me cry again. After calming myself to some extent, I made my way to my next class.

At the entrance of the classroom, Bulbul and madhu were stood with concern etching their face.

Bulbul asked "What happened prags?? Why are you late?"

I tried to swallow the sobs that threatened to come and said "No-Nothing! I-I just went to washroom."

"Are you really okay? You seem disturbed. What's wrong?" Madhu asked with concern lacing her voice.

"No. I'm really okay. Don't worry about me." I managed to smile little while the bell rang suddenly diverting our attention and we entered the class in hurry.

After about 3 classes, We went to canteen for lunch. I brought my lunch from hostel mess as I didn't want to waste money. Bulbul and Madhu gonna have lunch here so we three went to counter to place the orders.

There I saw Abhi with his two frnds standing in counter waiting for their order. I stopped abruptly making madhu and bulz frown with confusion.

"Hey Prags! Why did you stop? Hurry up! Let's go and buy our lunch. I'm hungry" Madhu said with slight pout.

"NO! I mean I-I'll go sit in one of the tables. You both go and buy. I'll wait there." I said and they nodded while leaving.

I ran to the corner table where Abhi couldn't find me. I don't even know why he's behaving like this with me. But the fear I got by him is very uncontrollable and unbearable. Never in my life I got scared like this. He is a cold fish! A beast!