CHAPTER 28

Hi friends! Sorry for the long gap!

Don't be mad! It's a double update to compensate my long interval!

Keep supporting guys!

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!

Back to story📖!

Prag's POV!

It has been 2 weeks since Jaan talked with abhi and properly talked with me! We didn't attend college for 3 days from that day to sort out things. But purab never listened me. He was damn strong in his decision. After lot of pleadings and crying, he accepted to talk with me but not like before.

We are standing under a tree near playground when abhi called purab. But purab didn't listen him and started walking. But this time, abhi is not in the mood to leave Jaan. But what surprised me is he called me by name! Isn't he dislike my name?

I saw him with open mouth. Then they left. But I followed them without their knowledge hiding behind a tree. They started talking!

Jaan slapped him! Ouch! Again slapped him... Oh my poor abhi! But the next is surprised me more than before. They both hugged while talking with tears in their eyes.

Did they already united!?

Then they both left to somewhere. I followed them but stopped in middle seeing them going inside boy's washroom. What is happening!!!!

I waited patiently for them to come. But, after that they both behaved like nothing happened.

Back to square one! Damn!

But I can say they both were hiding something from me!

Soon, I'll find it out!

The day went in college. The next day that is today, Saturday, I went to abhi's home to get some hints about Jaan and abhi's conversation. I said that I'm going to see Ashwin as excuse to Jaan. He saw me suspiciously but didn't question me either which I'm really greatful for!

I entered abhi's home. Dadi sat in sofa in hall. She smiled seeing me. I asked her about Ashwin. But she get nervous all of a sudden. Buy why??!

"Beta!! That.. Ashwin.... He.. He is in abhi's room.. Why are you asking ma?" She stammered.

"Nothing dadi! Just wanna see him!" I said. She saw me stumbling.

"He.. He is in headache... Why not you see him later?" She said. I saw bulz came from her room.

"Hey prags! What a surprise! By the way what are you doing here in this morning?" Bulz asked cheerfully.

"I.. I came to see ashu. But dadi said he had headache!" I said her. She grinned like she knows something.

"Headache?? *sighs* it will be gone if you see him! Come let's go!" Saying this, she dragged me to his room. Dadi tried to stop her, but she is in no mood for that.

She banged the door of his room or should I say abhi's room. But no one opened the door. After 10 mins, Ashu opened the door with annoyance prominent in his face. He looks so tired, his eyes are red and puffy, his hair is messed in all directions, his face is pale, his shirt is crunched... Totally he looks like a zombie!

He saw bulz. No actually glared. And his eyes landed on me, it shows longing, disappointed, hurt, pain or something I couldn't describe.

"What you want?" He asked bulz avoiding eye contact with me. I'm perplexed!