CHAPTER 21

Hi guys!! Nice to meet you all again!!

Thank you for votes and comments..

No proof read... Sorry for the mistakes..

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!!

Back to the story📖!

Shaina's POV..

I was really scared by prags threatening.. So from that day, I tried my best to ignore pragya as well as abhishek.. Actually abhishek is a good hearted but tanu broke his good heart.. I know him when he dated tanu.. Because tanu and I are same class.. Then after that, I didn't saw abhishek with any other girl till pragya joined our college.. Okay.. That's not our problem now..

Today is culturals, I saw one of the most handsome boy I have ever seen in my life when abhishek called me for having lunch with them.. I found that handsome man is none other than abhishek's cousin ashwin.. Actually I have to admit that he is my crush at first sight..

After having fun.. Abhishek offered to drop me home.. First I refused remembering prag's words.. But everyone insisted me including prags.. So I joined them.. But it ended with traveling with him in bike.. Ok god is in my side!!.

He started the bike and handed me a helmet.. He too wore his helmet and we drove to my home.. During our drive, he constantly telling me jokes which I laugh happily..

We reached home finally.. But it felt like a second.. I want to travel more with him.. "Hey shaina!! It's really fun to be with you.." He said with a smile which melts my heart.. I too gave my beautiful smile.. "Yup!! Me too! I'm looking forward to travel with u on ur bike more often!" I said..

"Yup! Sure.. My pleasure!!" He said..

"Okay bye!! Be safe.." I said and he too bid bye to me and left..

POV ends..

Abhi's POV...

I woke up and get dressed for today's program.. And today, they gonna announce result.. I took blessing from dadi.. I called and bulz and ashwin and left in my car as today ashwin also joining us..

While traveling in road, I saw puru's car in middle of the road..

Something wrong!!

I stopped my car and went near them.. He walked to and fro in frustation.. "Buddy what happened!" I asked him.. His face lighten up as soon as he heard my voice..

"Thank god!! Buddy you came!! My car broke down abhi.." He said with a sad face..

"Why r u standing here instead of calling me stupid?" I asked.. "I tried but ur number is not reachable" He said.. I checked my phne and its out of coverage.. I smiled sheepishly at him.. Then we called our regular mechanic and one of my drivers to come here and take care of his car..

They hoped into my car.. I drove the car.. Bulz sat near me in front side.. Puru and chashmish sat in back passenger seat with Mickey... I saw her via mirror.. That idiot Mickey is constantly talking with her.. I hate when she smiles innocently at his stupid jokes.. But thankfully puru sat between and blocking them to talk more.. At one time, he pinched her cheek like she is a 4 year kid, unable to controlling my anger, i pressed the horn button firmly... Noticing me, she awkwardly smiled at him and freed herself from him..

That's like my girl!!..

Then after sometime, we reached our college.. Before came out of our car, i texted chashmish to come to locker area..