Chapter 8

Hi guys.. Nice to meet you all...

Thanks for the votes and support...

No proof read.. Sorry for the mistakes..

Happy reading📖!!

Back to the story...

Prags POV..

When I went to hall... I saw bulz dadi entering the house.. That is she.. The one who advised me with a precious words in temple that day... She gives me a smile.. But the next second her smile turned into confusion.. Bulz dragged me to her and introduced both of them to each other.. We both smiled and hugged.. Bulz saw us with confusion.. "Did u two know each other??" Bulz asked..

"Yes beta.. We both met in a temple before.. We become friends.." Dadi ma said.. We all settled in sofa.. Then abhi came to hall sipping his lemon tea.. He sat in the beam bag.. Bulz smiled at him and went to her room for getting ready to drop me.. Again he started his staring session..

Did he planned to kill me by staring!!

"So beta.. Did u rescued or not.." She asked me.. Abhi stared me more intensely.. "From whom dadi??" Abhi asked.. "From Mr.Bully.. Isn't it beta??" She said looking at me.. Abhi scrunched his eyebrows and looked at me Doubtful.. I shook my head in all directions.. "Dadi!! Come here... Where is my purse??" Bulz shouted from her room.. Dadi ma excused herself from us leaving us alone...

Abhi stood up and came towards me.. He leaned towards me closely.. Our faces r inches apart.. His hot breath scowled me smoothly.. My heart beat raised.. "Who is Mr.Bully?" He asked me... I shook my head.. "No.. No one.." I said..

"I know its me isn't it?" Again he asked with the same position.. I shook my head in all directions..

"Yes.. No.. I mean no.." I stammered.. He slowly went back.. Dadi came.. Bulz also came..

"Come dear.. " Bulz said.. "Where are you two going??" Dadi ma asked.. "I'm going to drop her in hostel" Bulz replied..

"Hostel??" Dadi asked confusingly.. "Haan.. Dadi.. I'm an orphan.. I stayed in hostel.." Bulz glared hearing me.. "No beta.. Don't say like that.. U have us all.. Now stay here.. U r not going anywhere.. First finish breakfast then we'll think about when you'll go back.. Come come.." Saying this they dragged me to dining room.. Abhi too came to dining table.. We all sat abhi sat besides me.. Bulz sat on the other side of me.. Dadi sat on the center of the table..

"Beta.. Don't hesitate to eat.. Eat anything u want.. Don't feel like odd here.. Feel like family.. Because we are ur family.." Dadi said the most comfortable words to me.. I smiled at her.. But I'm not feeling comfortable because of him.. He is sitting next to me...

He held my hand under the table and said.. "Do u know what Mr.Bully do when he knows his nickname from the one whom he bullied?" He said huskily which only i could hear while dadi and bulz were busy with their breakfast..

I'm scared about what he do next.. I stuffed everything in my plate and got choked.. "Slow down dear.. We r not going to snatch it from u" Saying this bulz laughed little.. I sheepishly smiled at her.. And took water and drank in a go.. Dadi looked me suspiciously.. Abhi didn't leave my hand till now.. I waited there for him to leave my hand..

"What u want beta?? Why r u not eating??" Dadi asked me.. "Nothing dadi ma.. I'm full.." I said.. "Then why r u waiting.. Go and wash ur hands.." Dadi said seeing me and abhi suspiciously.. I turned to him with a pleading eyes to leave my hand.. "Why r u waiting?? Go!" He said with  a grin..  "Oh!! U didn't eat this kheer(dessert).. Take it" He handed me a cup of kheer.. Actually I Love to eat desserts but because of him.. I can't eat it with desire now.. After ate it completely.. He too finished his breakfast and left my hand.. Immediately I went to kitchen for washing my hands.. But to my utter bad luck.. He too followed me... I washed my hands quickly and tried to run. But he locked me with his strong arms..