CHAPTER 25

Hi guys! Nice to meet you all!

Thank you for the voting and your support!

No proof read. Sorry for the mistakes!

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!

Back to the story📖!

PRAG'S POV!

As per the planning, we mixed the sleeping pills 😴💊 in his drink. Thank god! Everything was fine till now!

Within few minutes, he dozed off. We made him sleep properly in the couch which is in the home theater room. Then we went to his room. Yes, we planned to arrange everything in his room. That'll be more thrilling and fun😋.

Madhu and bulz started to decorate the room with some balloons🎈. And they arranged our photos frames hanging in his room. They took responsible for the room arrangements.

Rk and Jaan started to invite their friends both old and new. They also took the responsibility for food🍴🍕🍔, cake🎂 and snacks 🍿🍮🍧.

I was in the charge for gifts. I called them everyone. They came.

"See everyone! As per our plan, I'm in the charge for gifts🎁! So everyone please share your thoughts for me to buy it." I said.

"Prags! I'll send a pic of watch⌚. I want exactly like that. Okay? Don't care about price!" Rk said in which I nodded.

"Prags! I want you to buy a miniature of Ducati  V4 R Superleggara bike 🏍 which is the brand new version of Ducati bikes." Bulz said.

"I want you to buy a white shirt 👔 and skyblue jeans👖. I'll send a pic for your easy understanding." Madhu said.

"Baby! I want you to buy AKG K52 headphones🎧." Jaan said.

"No need to note mine. I'm coming with you!" Ashu said. I smiled.

"Ok guys! Everything noted! If you want anything else means, just send a msg with a missed call. Okay? And remember! He'll be up in 4-6 hours. So hurry up guys and the most difficult part of our plan is afterward only." I said they all nodded with a smile.

Then me and ashu went to shopping. We roamed around many shops. Literally my legs felt numb. After 3 and half hours, we bought everything they asked. But still we didn't buy which ashu and me going to give him.

Now we are in a shopping mall. Ashu went to search for whatever he need to buy for abhi. I'm also in same condition now. I don't know what to buy. But I took small amount of money which I saved from my part time job. Finally, I bought a pen which is the most important thing for a lyricist. That's Pilot dr grip pen🖊.

Ashu came with a Zoom H1n recorder 📼.

Our gifts are ironic ryt?!

Pen for writing lyrics! and Recorder for recording lyrics!

I shrugged off my thoughts. Then we went to coffee shop. We both didn't ate lunch. Time was already past 3. I ordered tea and he ordered coffee.

"Rasgulla! I'm eagerly waiting for today night! I want to see abhi's face! I'm sure, it will be priceless!" He said dramatically.

"When is your b'day? Mine will be in 2 months oct 30!" He asked me.

Then only I remember I don't know my b'day actually. I didn't celebrate b'day. The day when the orphanage home found me was considered as my b'day. I went to temple that day every year. Till I don't know about my original b'day date.