Chapter 3

Hi everyone.. Nice to meet you all..

Thank you for the support...

No proof read.. Sorry for the mistakes..

Back to story...

I stood there shocked to see them there... Purab suddenly screamed in excitement.. " Wow.. Serves her.. U should win pragya.. I'm eagerly waiting for your performance.."

I can feel the burning eyes which tries to killing me by its intensity.. I shyly nodded and smiled..

Bulz saw us shocked because she didn't know about purab and me became friends.. She told "prags.. How u talk with him without any hesitation??"

Purab said before i answer.. " Because we r friends.. Hmm.. No.. We r more than friends.. Hey na prags" Saying this he winked..

Oh god!! Why you telling like this!! I'm gone!!

Bulz saw us suspiciously.. I know bulz didn't like the three of them... So if i told her that we r brother and sister means she'll definitely scold me... But now what he telling is more than worse.. She'll misunderstand me then.. I have to clear her.. But after they gone.. So.. I ignore his answer and tried to divert the topic..

" Hmm.. Purab what u going to perform for culturals.." I asked.. He suddenly become sad.. " Is anything problem?" I asked concerned.. He nodded

"Hmm.. Yeah.. I'm already in music band.. But the one who plays keyboard was gone to another club.. Now there is no one to play keyboard.. We r searching.. But no one came.. Keyboard is must for the music band u know.." He said with worried face..

"If you don't mind.. May I play the keyboard?? I know well how to play it.." I asked him.. Of course i know.. In my orphanage home.. To improve our skills they conduct many competitions like dance singing and also playing musical instruments.. So i know that well.. And even they taught us yoga to maintain health.. There r many volunteers came to our orphanage home to train us..

I came out of my thoughts when i jerked purab hugged me tightly in front of everyone...

Oh no!! I'm in a big catastrophe!!!

They all looked us with utter shock.. But to adding ingredients in the disaster that going to happen me.. He kissed me in my cheeks and yelled " Wow!! Baby.. U r awesome.. Ok.. I'm going to add ur name.. Come to studio at 2 o clock.."

Suddenly two arms dragged purab from me.. That is Rk.. He dragged purab and asked.. " What's going on puru?? That u told that she was not used to this.. But now u kissed her.. How can u??" He almost yelled...

" Hey chill yaar.. I said na.. She s more than my friend.. So leave it.. I'm going to add her name.." Saying this purab walked but he stopped by the hand holding his wrist.. That is abhi..

" Where are you going??" He asked him.. But his eyes is full on me..

" I'm going add her name yaar.. See she told that she knows how to play keyboard.. Now our music band prob solved.." Purab said..

But his words echoed in my head..

OUR MUSIC BAND!!!!! which means ABHI IS ALSO IN THAT BAND!!! Oh no!! This can't be true!!

" No purab.. U r wrong.. First she have to perform in audition.. Then only we know.. Is she telling true or lie.. And more importantly.. Our seniors have the right to add a new one" He said with serious tone.. Purab nodded little disappointed..