CHAPTER 29

As I promise, double update ❤!

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!

Back to story📖!

Abhi's POV!

I feel relieved after talking with purab. I went to my home after college. When I about to open my room. Dadi stopped me.

"Abhi! Where are you going!?" She asked the dumpest question!

"To london!" I told she looked me confused. I chuckled and added "Then where dadi! To my room only!"

"No abhi! I mean.. Why not you come and sleep in my room beta?" She asked me.

"Why so sudden? Any problem dadi? You are ok ryt?" I asked her concerned.

"I'm fine beta! Just... Just I felt lonely... That's why! So you are not going to stay with me?" She said with a pout. I smiled.

"Why not dadi? When a beautiful girl like you asks me to accompany, then how can I deny? By the way, why are you feeling lonely? Did I not take care of you! Yeah! I'm such an idiot! Sorry dadi!" I said. She smiled shook her head.

"No beta! Nothing like that! I just want to talk to you." She said. I nodded thoughtfully. Then we both went to her room.

"So dadi! Tell me what you wanna talk?" I asked.

"Uhm! Abhi.. What did you decide?" She asked me. I looked her perplexed.

"I mean.. About prag... purab's sister!" She said. I smiled.

"You don't need to address her like that.. You can call her Pragya.. I know that disliking someone's name for their deeds is childish! So I'll never get anger hearing that name here after!" I said. Her smile widened.

I realised this when I called her name that day. It didn't affected me like before. May be in the corner of my heart, I still hate that name. But seeing her daily and hearing the name for her gives me different feeling.

"Good abhi! I'm really happy to hear this from you! So answer my question!" She asked me.

I narrated the day's events of how purab ignored me and how I came to know about chashmish's love for me. She listened everything keenly.

"I guessed, it will turn out like this. So what you two are going to do?" She asked me.

"I don't know either dadi" I replied honestly.

"Abhi! I know you will decide wisely. But listen to my words before deciding anything. Don't avoid her and don't befriend her!" She told me. I saw her from top to toe like she is from another planet. She chuckled seeing my reaction.

"I know it's weird. But if you ignore her means, she will be heartbroken and distracted. And if you befriend her means, she'll started to express her love which will leads to distraction. So you should not distract her from studies by doing both of this." She told me.

"But what should I do dadi?" I asked her.

"That I don't know! Think it in your way!😉" She winked at me. I smiled and lyed in her lap. She started to rubbing my head. Sleep slowly enveloped me.

After 10 mins, she pushed me little. I climbed up the bed and lyed comfortably.

I woke up next morning late than usual. I slowly went to my room to brush and took shower. I saw chashmish left from my home. Bulz came in front of me.