CHAPTER 17

Hi guys nice to meet you all!!

Thank you for votes and comments..

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!!

Back to the story..

Abhi's pov..

After that I went to my home.. There dadi waited for me without eating..

When I entered she said " Abhi!! Come come.. Have dinner.."

OMG!! Nooo... I don't have even a small place in my stomach to fill food!!

"No dadi!!! I already ate.." I said.. She said "oh!! But at least have some kheer!! It's ur favorite na.. I specially made it for u dear.."

I'm full.. But hearing the word 'KHEER' makes my mouth watery🤤🤤..

"Ok dadi.. But only one cup.." I said.. She nodded smilingly..she gave me the cup..

I started eating it.. But ended in 2 and half cups of kheer... Actually now only I understand the problem of chashmish.. Even I can't control my tongue when it came to my favorite food... Then how can she is   a example for it😅..

After that I slept...

POV ends...

Prag's POV...

I really felt relieved when his phne rang that too when he came to enquire me about shaina.. After that puru and bulz came.. I can feel the jealousy boomed in puru😂 when bulz excitedly jumped hearing the arrival of her cousin Ashwin.. Poor purab!..

After that in evening.. Puru pleaded  Mr.Bully  to take me hospital.. He also agreed.. Then we rode in his bike.. It feels really soothing my own self... Then we reached there.. He asked me to wait in outside.. But here some drunkards roaming and whistling at me.. So I decided to go inside and search him..

I saw him standing in a canteen which is just next to staircase.. I went and patted him.. He talked back and forth to me... I don't know why he talk like that..

Then we went to hospital and after that he went to pharmacy to buy medicine.. I waited for him outside.. Suddenly my phne rang.. I saw the caller id.. That is the senior in music club.. I don't know his name so I saved his number as 'miss you' senior to identify him.. Suddenly abhi came there and asked me why I'm looking happy.. Asusual I blabbered without thinking.. His cold voice only make my sense come back normal.. I became panicked.. He became furious..

But my doubt is WHY!! Why he have to be angry when I talk with others!! Before he bullied me.. But now I'm his friend's sister.. Why he didn't want me to talk with anyone!!

Thousands of questions bombarded in my mind.. But I kept quite fearing that he will not talk to me like before if I ask something which I shouldn't ask.. Then we rode in his bike.. But it stopped in middle of the highway road.. I asked him concerned about what to do next.. But again he talked back and forth.. Then he frightened me by saying about ghost stories.. I already frightened to the core before he said those because that place is really frightening.. I fainted when he shouted from my back.. Then he sprinkled water in my face.. I got up then only I understood that he is teasing me.. I stared him furiously..

But avoiding my looks he attend the call which is puru's and asked me to come quick.. But I'm damn hungry then.. Because I didn't ate lunch because of madhu and rk's prob.. So I told him.. Then we went to one of the restaurants and ordered food...