CHAPTER 26

Hi guys! nice to meet you all!

Thanks for the voting❤!

No proof read! Sorry for the mistake!

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!

Back to the story📖!!

ABHI'S POV!

I was flabbergasted would be an understatement when I opened my room door. My mind went blank as nothing stricked in my mind at that second. I thought for a second that is this really my room. I came to my sense when purab closed my already opened mouth which is looking like a fish.

I turned to see everyone who are all now smirking at me and yelled "SURPRISE!!" 

Without giving me a second, again they all yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABHISHEK PREM MEHRA!!"

It stricked me. Yes! Today August 10! It's my birthday and I freaking forgot it totally. But never in my thoughts, i expected such a surprise like this.

My room was filled with balloons and photographs everywhere hanging. At center of the room there was a cake.

I don't know what to do! My mind was blank! I can't even know how to express how it feels! I stand there numb.

Everyone pushed me inside and shared a group hug. Rk handed me a knife to cut the cake. Suddenly I remembered about my deep slumber in morning. So that was also their part of plan.

"So you all mixed sleeping pills in that juice, so that you can arrange my room for surprise without any problem! Isn't it?"  I turned and asked them. They all smiled sheepishly.

"Too bad bhai! We all put our hardwork to work out this success! But u r asking about that silly damn sleeping pills😏" Bulz whined. I laughed at her reaction and gave a side hug to her. Then  I cut the cake, everyone started singing b'day song and yelled in happiness and I fed cake to everyone but first is bulz.

When I went to chashmish, she hesitated to open her mouth! Guess what! I smirked raising my brow,"Care to explain ur actions before or dare to not open your mouth!"  I mumbled which could she only hear that.

She shook her head like a kid and immediately opened her mouth and eat the piece of cake. But to my surprise, she fed me a piece taking from my hand.

When I went to fed Mickey, he, rk and purab three of them started farding my face with cake cream. I ran from them, they started chasing. At last, four of us looked like a buffoon! LOL😂😂😂! Girls started laughing at us.

Is is looks like we leave them? Never!!

We started to chase them. At last everyone looked like a buffoon. Everyone started laughing seeing each other's face. Then after that we took groupfies!

"Okay enough! Time is already 30 past 1! So let's sleep" Mickey yelled.

I opened my mouth to thank them but purab cut me off "Buddy please! Now don't start your thanks giving speech! We are all hell tired already by did this! So let's sleep and you can thank us as much as you want on tomorrow!" Saying this he dragged me to bed.

Mickey lyed with me and puru and rk slept in guest room. Bulz and chashmish slept in bulz room while the other two slept in another guest room.

I slept reminiscing the beautiful moments happened today.

I woke up early the next day that is my b'day. But everyone woken up before me."HAPPY BIRTHDAY B'DAY BOY!"  Everyone yelled when I opened my eyes. I smiled at their naughtiness. Then i took bath and wore my new dress which bulz gave me ( remember the dress which bulz purchased when abhi and prags locked in trial room)