CHAPTER 34

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!

Prag's POV!

We both looked at each other helplessly. We are locked here! Now what we will do? Oh my god prags! Think something!

Suddenly my stomach begged me to give it some attention. I didn't eat my lunch well as today I was very eager about my seminar.

Abhi saw me questioningly raising his brow. I smiled sheepishly.

"I'm hungry!" I said with a pout. He gave an unbelievable look.

"What are you telling? We both are locked here! And you are thinking about food instead of the way to escape!" He said with disbelief.

"So what?? My hunger didn't know that we are locked! Moreover I didn't eat my lunch properly!" I said gritting my teeth annoyingly.

"Oh my god! What I'm going to do with you!" He said with the same annoyance.

"You don't need to do anything I'll do for myself!" Saying this, I started searching something to eat. This is canteen ryt? Then obviously something will be here!

I checked the tea can. But it was empty. I went to fridge to find something to cook.

Yayyy! Milk packets are there!

Dancing💃 mentally in my mind, I took it out.

"Uhmm.. What are you doing?" Mr.Bully asked me after clearing his throat.

"Doing what! I'm going to prepare tea only for myself!!!" I said annoyed 😤

Yes! I'm not going to prepare for him!

"Really?? Dare to do that!🤨" He said in his authorative voice which I afraid of.

"Okay! Do.. Do you want tea?" I asked him with a blank expression.

"Hehe.. Yup! I too feeling little hungry!" He said with a sheepish grin.

I rolled my eyes at him. Then I started pouring the milk into the vessel to boil it.

"Hey wait! Did you know how to prepare tea?" He asked doubtingly.

"Yup! I know! For God's sake, I'm also 21 years old now!" I said.

"Oh! Then first Tell me how to prepare tea? " He asked me.

"How means what? First boil the milk, then add sugar and tea powder in it. Mix well and drink! Tea ready!😎" I said proudly.

I didn't prepare tea before but still I have idea how to prepare it!

"What??😳😳 Crazy minion!! First come this side! I'll prepare!" He said.

Did I said something wrong?🙄

"Why???" I asked him.

"Why means what? Did you go to kitchen before?? Did you cook something??" He asked me.

"No" Saying this I shook my head negatively.

"Then who is cooking in your home? And you grew up in orphanage ryt? Didn't they teach you cooking?" He asked me with disbelief.

"No.. Durga di only will cook in our home and sometimes Jaan will cook with mom's guiding and about orphanage, they taught me everything except this cooking! Because one time, I almost burnt the kitchen. So they didn't allow me there!" I said with a sheepish grin.