Chapter 12

Hi guys!! Nice to meet you all!!

Sorry for the late update..

No proof read.. Sorry for the mistakes..

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!!!

Back to the story..

Prag's POV...

"Sorry Sultan.. I'm not loving you and will never love you.. I'm sorry.." Saying this she tried to ran... But rk held her wrist and twirled her.. "Because you loving me ryt??.." Asking this he slammed his lips in her.. Everyone gasped seeing them.. Sultan shocked to the core.. And dips face is really priceless...

After a few minutes.. Madhu pushed Rk and ran from there.. I and bulz followed her.. She finally went to college park.. Sitting in a bench.. She cried vigorously.. We both went and sat besides her.. I patted her shoulder.. She hugged me immediately and bulz too joined our hug.. Suddenly dips came from nowhere and looked at us annoyed..

"Enough.. Stop ur drama first.." Dips said.. We three blinked..

"What r u talking?" Madhu asked..

"U r trying to seduce him ryt? Then listen me.. He is my fiance.. We will get engaged soon.. So go away from him.. Otherwise I'll kill u.." She warned and left.. Again madhu cried.. We consoled her and we three went to canteen for lunch...

Purab came with abhi and rk.. After that incident in dance club.. Thousands of questions kept on wandering in my mind..

Why he challenged tanu that too with me.. Or for me??...

He hates me na.. Then why he stands in my side to defeat tanu??..

Or did he helping her to win over me by diverting me?..

I came out of my thoughts when purab said "baby!! Where r u lost??"  I shook my head.. madhu throws deadly glares to Rk.. But Rk didn't even notice her glares smiling at her lovingly.. I sat between purab and madhu.. And opposite to abhi is sitting... And looking at me constantly...

After that we 4 went to music club.. When I entered the music club.. Suddenly 2 strong arms encircled around me while I'm sitting in my wheel chair.. I stunned by their act.. Then he leaves.. That's one of my senior.. He was playing guitar along with abhi... I know him little.. But he always looking me  whenever I come here.. As usual abhi glares him and me everyday..

"Hey!! Sweetie... I really missed you!!" He shook me while saying.. I immediately turned to abhi who is now digging holes in my and his heads by his deadly glares.. I awkwardly smiled at him.. Purab stopped him.. " Dude! What r u doing?? She is my choti and she is not used to it!!.." As usual he came to rescue me.. But in abhi's case.. I have no one to rescue me..

"Sorry yaar!! I really missed her u know.. That's why I became little hyper when I see her..." He said while scratching his crook of his neck..

Then as usual the practice went good... Seniors advised me to take care.. Then after that I told purab that I'm going to washroom with madhu that she'll accompany me after I texted her.. Then I text her.. She came to us and picked up me and then we went to washroom... Then I came outside but she didn't came.. I waited for her in outside.. That's one of my stupidest mistake..

Suddenly someone pushed my wheelchair to somewhere fastly.. I turned my head to see whom.. That's no one but abhi.. I blinked..

He stopped and glared me.. "Why the hell he hugged u??" He asked.. "That... How.. How do I know??" I asked.. "Haan!! How do i know!!" He mimicked me.. " Then what the hell u know?? Why he called u sweetie?? Is he is ur frnd??" He asked furiously..