Chapter 14

Hi guys!! Nice to meet you all..

Thanks for the support..

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!!

Back to the story...

Abhi's POV..

When I turned.. Suddenly someone hugged me tightly like there is no tomorrow... That's bulz..

"Love you bhai.." Saying this she wet my shirt by crying... I held her chin to face me.. She kissed my cheeks..

"Oh bulz!! I think we r showing a drama for all and why r u wetting my shirt.." I said.. She makes faces..

"So finally u both r united that too while planning to unite madhu and rk.." Puru said tapping my shoulder..

"Ok.. Shall we leave.. Because everyone eyes were on us only.." Chashmish said.. And we all went to puru's car.. And went to home.. They three came in puru's car and I came in my bike...

They three came to our house to drop bulz there.. Dadi came when they entered..

"Come beta!! How r u my dear??" Dadi asked chashmish..

"I'm fine dadi.. I missed you" Saying this they both hugged and dadi kissed her cheek..

I jerked when bulz hugged me from behind.. She smiled and came in front of me.. Dadi looked at us shocked..

Tears formed in my eyes uncontrollably.. "Bhai!! Why r u crying??" She asked while wiping my tears with her thumb..

"I'm sorry choti.." That's all I could say to her.. Words got stucked in my throat.. She shook her head "no bhai!! Don't be sorry.. I love you so much bhai.. I missed you so much!! And thank you so much for loving me and missing me when I went to abroad.." She said cupping my cheeks..

"How you know that I missed you!!" I asked confusedly.. Because I never mention that to her.. She bited her tongue patting her head lightly with a 'oops' reaction..

I looked her suspiciously raising my brow.. She immediately dragged me to her room.. I saw her questioning..

"That u blabbered everything that day when you got drunk.. Did you remember that day u slept in my room and pra.. I mean puru's choti also came here na.. That day.." She said.. I nodded..

"So u know my feelings and u pretend like u didn't know about anything.." She smiled sheepishly..

I hitted her head playfully.. Again she hugged me.. Now I too hugged her..

"Am I looking like a teddy bear for you?" I said while hugging.. She lifted her head to face me with a confused expression..

"Then y r u hugging me often" I said with a grin.. She hitted my chest playfully.. Then we both turned when we heard the sound that someone clearing their throat..

That's chashmish.. I raised my brow questioning her.. "That.. I.. I'm sorry.. For interrupted ur time.. But.. But.. Dadi called u both for having tea.." She stammered..

"Hey dear!! Y r u talking like a stranger.. We r all one family na.." Bulz said..

She smiled.. "Ok bulz.. Come.. Dadi called for having tea" She said.. I gave a unbelievable look..

Lile seriously!! They both had ice cream just before now.. And they both ready for tea!! Weirdos!!

"Why r u looking both of us like we r from another planet.." Bulz asked..