Author's Note and Back Ground

I started this story some years ago with an idea that popped into my head while I was in training at a new job.

I originally wanted the story to be about an African-American girl and a Chinese guy because I love Godfrey Gao and I wanted to imagine him playing this role since he was an actor. Half way through, I decided to change the guy's background to Korean because of one of my co-workers whom I had met after starting my job (lol)

I still, however,  wanted the role to be played by Mr. Gao, so I kept writing with him in mind.

Being Aspergers, I have trouble relaying all the things that go on in my mind. So it can all make perfect since to me, but since it wasn't as descriptive as it could have been, other readers end up in the dark. So I am working on trying to write in a way that will allow other people to feel and experience what I want to convey in my writings. I am trying to make sure my characters show development and dimension, and so I have written and rewritten and edited this story over the past two years, leaving it and coming back to it time and again, going back and forth on whether or not to publish it, and wondering if it would be half as good as some of the other stories I have read on here and elsewhere.

So if you hate it, tell me. If you think it could be better, or if there was something that is out of order or not understood, let me know.

Thanks for reading!

~Anu