53. The Final Winner

Dong Hua and Cang Yi waited outside of the Washroom for Feng Jiu. Cang Yi then said sarcastically, "I thought you wanted to use the Washroom, too? Go ahead, and I can wait here for Feng Jiu."

Dong Hua then replied coldly, "It's fine. I suddenly lost the urge to use the toilet. You can go back to work first, and I can wait here for her. You shouldn't waste time waiting anyway."

"It's fine. I'm a patient man. I can wait for a long time, and it wouldn't affect my work at all. I heard the President of Tai Chen Group is always busy, so I think it's better if you head back to work first and not waste your time too."

Then they glared at each other with coldness in their eyes.

On the other side, Si Ming and Lian Song were still stalking them like secret agents.

"Did you see them anywhere, Si Ming?" Lian Song asked, and he looked around.

"No, but I definitely saw them took a turn at this corner." Si Ming also looked around and tried to spot the three of them.

Lian Song continued walking until he saw Dong Hua and Cang Yi standing outside the Washroom and giving each other a death stare. He immediately stopped in his tracks and hid behind the wall, so that Dong Hua won't see them snooping around. Si Ming, who wasn't looking in front, then bumped into Lian Song. Both of them then 'fell out' from their hiding spot. Dong Hua immediately turned his head and stared at them intensively.

Lian Song immediately pretended to look around and then looked towards the Washroom's sign. "Oh. The Washroom is here. We finally found it, Si Ming. Let's go in, you said that you needed to use the toilet urgently, right?" Then he looked at Si Ming and Si Ming immediately replied, "Oh, yes! Finally, we found the Washroom." Then the gossip duo ran into the Washroom and locked themselves up in one cubicle each.

----------------------------------------

Feng Jiu came out of the Washroom shortly, and she said, "You guys are still waiting here? I could have found my way back by myself.

Cang Yi immediately replied, "Don't worry, I didn't wait long anyway." Then he smiled warmly at Feng Jiu. Dong Hua wasn't good at words, so he just looked away and slowly began to walk back to the hall. Feng Jiu then replied cheerfully, "Let's head back to work! We still have so much to do."

Dong Hua kept quiet all the way because he was thinking about what to do next. He knew that he wouldn't beat Cang Yi in sweet-talking, but he knows that he won't lose out on his love for her. Feng Jiu then noticed him acting differently, and she thought to herself, "Is Dong Hua feeling nervous about being around other people again? What should I do?"

Then she suddenly thought of a plan, and she said to Cang Yi, "Hey, you can head back to the exhibition hall first. I think I left something in Dong Hua's car, so we need to go retrieve it."

"I can also come along with you both." Cang Yi replied casually. Dong Hua then asked Feng Jiu, "What did you forget this time?" Then she subtly winked to Dong Hua and replied, "Some important documents. Don't ask so much, and let me retrieve my stuff from your car!"

She also turned to Cang Yi and replied, "No worries, you can head back first. I also have some work-related stuff to discuss with Dong Hua." Then she nudged Cang Yi to continue his way, and then she pushed Dong Hua towards the car park. Before they left, Dong Hua smirked at Cang Yi, because he knew that he could finally spend some alone time with Feng Jiu.

'Battle Of The Suitors' Round 3:
Dong Hua - 2
Cang Yi - 1

"So, what do you have to discuss with me about?" Dong Hua asked curiously. Feng Jiu then smiled brightly and replied, "You forgot about it?"