60. Slumber Party

Dong Hua walked out of his room, and he passed a white undershirt and a zip-up hoodie to Feng Jiu. He also gave her a pair of jogger pants to wear.

"I left a towel and your toothbrush in the guest bathroom. You can take a shower now if you want to." Dong Hua said calmly.

Feng Jiu was also feeling a little warm, so she decided to head into the shower. It seemed like she added too much Shao Xing Wine into her dish, and it was causing the both of them to feel a little warm.

"Okay, I'll take a shower now. I want to get changed into comfortable clothing too." Feng Jiu then took the clothes and ran into the guest room.

Dong Hua sat in the living room while waiting for her. But the oysters and Shao Xing Wine was affecting his thoughts. He thought to himself, "Hmm... Xiao Bai is showering... Wait. Why am I thinking about such dirty thoughts again?! Control yourself, Dong Hua. Control. Think about work." Then he took his laptop over and started typing on it.

"I wonder how she would look like wearing my clothes... Wait. Focus on work." Dong Hua was feeling distracted, and he was feeling nervous because he would be spending the night with Feng Jiu.

Feng Jiu was in the shower, and she was also thinking about spending the night there. "Oh my gosh. I'm too nervous. But it's not like I have not stayed in the same place as Dong Hua. But it's different back then... What should I talk to him about? Or should I hide in my room after my shower? But that wouldn't be nice to do so, right? Okay, maybe we can have dessert."

Then she continued with her shower and got changed into Dong Hua's clothes. "Oh! It's comfortable, and I feel so much better now. Ahhh, these clothes smell like Dong Hua." Feng Jiu started sniffing on the hoodie before putting it on.

She walked back out to the living room while drying her hair with the towel. Dong Hua thought to himself upon seeing her, "Oh, she really looks good in everything. She still looks beautiful even when she's wearing my clothes." Then he asked her if she wants a hairdryer to dry her hair, but Feng Jiu rejected it. "I prefer to let it dry on its own."

"Oh. So what should we do now?" Dong Hua asked calmly, and he set aside his laptop.

"Hmm... Let's watch TV?" Feng Jiu replied, and she nervously sat down on the other side of the sofa.

"Why are you sitting so far away from me? Am I that scary? Like a vampire who would suck your blood." Dong Hua shook his head lightly. Feng Jiu then slid over to his side slowly and replied, "No. You're not scary. Wait! I know what to do now. We should watch that old comedy horror movie called Mr. Vampire! It's a classic, but I can't really remember the movie plotline anymore."

"Oh? You like that show too? I used to watch it a lot when I was younger. Are you sure you want to watch it, and you're not scared of the vampires?" He teased her.

"Hey! I'm not a scaredy-cat! Besides, it said 'comedy' so I don't think it's that scary." Feng Jiu pouted, and Dong Hua replied, "If you say so." Then he switched it to the movie selection channel and paid for the movie so they could watch it together.

"Oh, wait! I need to get some snacks!" Feng Jiu exclaimed, and she ran into the kitchen. Dong Hua smiled and thought to himself, "She's already making herself comfortable at my place, huh?" Then he walked over to the kitchen to help her out.

Feng Jiu opened the cupboards, but it was mostly empty. She pouted and thought to herself, "Dong Hua doesn't have anything in his house! So boring!" Dong Hua then walked into the kitchen and said, "I don't have snacks, but I still have some ice cream in the fridge."