63. Love Cuisine

Feng Jiu got up extra early since she didn't want Dong Hua to wait for her. She also couldn't sleep well because she was thinking about their accidental kiss last night. The moment her alarm rang, she got up from the bed and headed into the shower.

On the other hand, Dong Hua actually slept really well. He thought of those two kisses on the cheek that they had the day before, and he smiled himself to sleep. Usually, Dong Hua would wake up early even without an alarm, but this time he lay in bed smiling to himself.

"Her lips were as soft as it looks. Can't wait to see her later on." Dong Hua couldn't stop smiling while thinking about Feng Jiu. But he got off the bed and headed into the shower before he was late to pick her up.

Feng Jiu got changed into her usual comfortable clothing and prepared to head out. Then she decided to wear the black sneakers that Dong Hua bought for her on Saturday. She also brought along her work clothing since she would be cooking later, and her clothes would smell bad after that.

Then she took the elevator down and waited for Dong Hua to pick her up.

Right at this moment, she saw a car turned into the lobby area and dropped someone off. It turned out to be a young male neighbour staying three doors down from her apartment. She waved Hi to the neighbour, and he left after that.

Then the car stopped right in front of her, and the car owner winded down his car windows.

"Hey, Feng Jiu. What a coincidence to meet you here." A man's voice emerged from inside the car.

Feng Jiu bends down to take a look at who was talking to her, and she immediately recognized him. "Oh! Su Moye! Why are you here?"

Su Moye then parked his car and got out to talk to Feng Jiu.

"Oh. I met my high school buddy last night for some drinks at my place. He was quite drunk, so he stayed over for a night. Just here to send him back home."

"Oh! So that was your friend. He lives a few doors down my apartment." Feng Jiu smiled brightly. Su Moye smiled back politely, "Cool. This is a nice neighbourhood, and I come here quite often. Funny how we didn't bump into each other before."

"I guess better late than never!"

"So, are you heading to work now? I can give you a lift to work since I'm heading that way too." Su Moye asked. Feng Jiu shook her head lightly, "Oh. I'm just waiting for someone here. Thanks for the offer!"

Right at this moment, Dong Hua arrived, and he saw Feng Jiu talking to Su Moye.

"What? Why is he here, and why is he talking to Xiao Bai? How close are they now? I thought she said that they just knew each other?" Dong Hua's mind was filled with negative thoughts, and he also felt insecure.

Feng Jiu then noticed Dong Hua's car, and she said to Su Moye, "I need to go now! I'll see you around."

Su Moye smiled politely and replied, "Yes. I'll be dropping by your office more often when the new project takes off. Have a good day." Then he got into his car and drove off.

Feng Jiu then ran towards Dong Hua and excitedly greeted him good morning.

"Were you talking to Su Moye just now? I couldn't see clearly from the car, but it looked like it was him." Dong Hua asked.

"Oh, yes! It's Su Moye. He's here to drop his good friend off. It turns out that his good friend is actually my neighbour that lived three doors away from mine."

"Oh? What a coincidence." Dong Hua replied sternly. Feng Jiu nodded her head and replied, "Yeah! He also said that he frequently came to this area, but I have never seen him before."