67. Designers VS Presidents

The next morning, Ji Heng waited for Dong Hua to arrive at the office building. She knew that Dong Hua would arrive an hour earlier than most people since he hated the crowd. Although she wanted everyone to see her approach Dong Hua, she knew that she only needed the security guard to see them together, and the rumours will start.

After waiting for 15 minutes, Dong Hua walked into the building. Ji Heng immediately adjusted her low-cut dress and ran past Dong Hua. Then she dropped her files right in front of him. Ji Heng then swiftly turned around and bent down to pick the files up, trying to reveal her cleavage to Dong Hua.

Dong Hua didn't even look at Ji Heng. Then he moved away and continued his way, but Ji Heng called out to him. She greeted him good morning and tried to start a conversation about her dad. "My dad's death anniversary is coming up soon. Do you want to go with me to pay a visit to his grave?" She asked politely.

Dong Hua stopped in his tracks and replied coldly, "I won't forget his death anniversary, and I had already ordered some flowers to send it to his grave directly." Then he walked away.

Ji Heng then looked around, and she noticed the guard was already staring at them. Then she ran up towards Dong Hua and pretended to lose her balance. She grabbed onto his arm, and he intensively stared at her with his cold and stern eyes. "Do not touch me." He said sternly.

Ji Heng immediately felt scared, and she instantly took a step back and apologized. "I'm sorry I lost my balance."

Dong Hua then replied coldly, "I need to make a new rule in the company that female employees would have to dress up appropriately for work." Then he walked away and went up to his office.

The security guard, who was still staring at them, saw everything that had happened. But he was standing really far away, so he didn't hear their conversation.

The guard immediately took out his phone and posted it on the forum.

GuardsSeizeThem123: I just saw Ice Monk (Dong Hua) and Chao Ji Hen (Ji Heng) together, in the building lobby. She even held on to his arm!

Hater74: What?! Yesterday Ice Monk was seen with Top Beauty FJ, and now he's with Chao Ji Hen?! What is going on?!

AntiJH184: This is getting complicated now. But I'm still rooting for Top Beauty FJ. I hate CJH!

The gossip duo also arrived early and bumped into each other at the car park, and they both checked the forum since they didn't have time to do so last night.

Lian Song was shocked to see the replies. "Wow. Just one night and so many things happened?! Xiao Yan and Feng Jiu went on a date? No way."

Si Ming then zoomed in on the picture and replied, "That's definitely Jie Lu. I remembered what she wore to work yesterday. These people really have nothing better to do, and they even photoshopped the picture."

Lian Song's jaw dropped when he read the comment about Dong Hua and Feng Jiu leaving the office at 9 PM last night. Si Ming also quickly read the next few pages, and both of them were shocked beyond words.

"What?! They are already spending nights together in the office? How fast are they progressing?!" Lian Song exclaimed.

Si Ming then shook his head and replied, "Way faster than what we expected. I mean, when Dong Hua lost his memory, they also progressed really fast. I wouldn't be surprised if Dong Hua made a quick move on her."

"At this rate, we won't even need to tell him the truth, and they would still end up dating each other." Lian Song replied.

"I think we should not tell him the truth first so that he won't be confused about his feelings for her. I mean, it's also good that they are slowly falling in love despite not having his memories. I know for sure that Feng Jiu wouldn't want him to love her just because of that incident." Si Ming smiled.