62. Coffee, Tea or Me?

"Oh my gosh. What should I do?" Feng Jiu tried to hide her face because she didn't want Dong Hua to find out about Yu Xi's situation. Then she secretly dragged Yu Xi to the washroom, before Dong Hua sees her.

"Hey, my good friend is here. He's the boss of Tai Chen Group, and he works with your dad too. What should we do?" Feng Jiu said. Yu Xi then replied worriedly, "Oh no. Will he tell my dad about it? I can't risk getting caught by him." 

"No. I don't think he would. I mean, he's a man of few words usually. But we can't hide here forever. Si Ming knows him too."

Yu Xi then called Si Ming and told him about it. Then she told Feng Jiu, "Si Ming said it should be fine to let Dong Hua know about it. He said that Dong Hua isn't the type to care about others' affairs anyway."

Feng Jiu then nodded her head and replied, "Yeah, he's right about that. But it would still be somewhat awkward."

"I guess we will see how it goes."

Feng Jiu then popped her head out of the washroom, trying to spot Dong Hua.

----------------------------------------

On the other side, Dong Hua ordered a slice of Chocolate Crepe Cake and a cup of black coffee.

He turned around and noticed Feng Jiu was nowhere in sight. "Is she avoiding me?" Then he turned over to the cashier and told him, "I need a favour from you, so take this." Dong Hua then handed over a big tip to the cashier.

"Sure, Sir! Just let me know what to do." The cashier replied.

"Okay. So... When you serve me the food later, act like I'm a regular customer here." Then he pointed out to Su Moye and replied, "I'll be sitting there, so make sure the next table hears it." Dong Hua said.

"No problem at all. Count on me! I'm guessing that one of those girls is your girlfriend, right? I also saw that guy staring at your girlfriend." The cashier winked.

"Oh, you're a smart guy." Dong Hua was pleased to hear that, and he gave him another big tip.

"Thank you, Sir. Don't worry; I took acting classes back in school so I won't disappoint you." The cashier replied confidently. Then the cashier thought to himself, "Oh. No wonder he is ordering black coffee. Feeling bitter, huh?"

Dong Hua nodded his head in approval and walked over to the table beside them. He chose the best seat, which was facing Feng Jiu directly and sat down slowly. Then he turned over to stare at Su Moye.

Su Moye then noticed someone was staring at him and he turned around. "Oh. Hey, Dong Hua. Fancy meeting you here. What a coincidence." Su Moye said politely. Then he shook Dong Hua's hand.

Dong Hua shook his hand back and replied coldly. "Oh. Su Moye. Yeah, what a coincidence. What are you doing here?" Su Moye then smiled politely and replied, "Just meeting up with some friends. You came alone?"

"Yeah. I was running errands around this area and felt thirsty after that. I frequent this cafe, so I decided to get a cup of coffee here. Their coffee is excellent."

Su Moye then took a sip of his tea and replied, "Sadly, I don't really drink much coffee. I prefer tea."

Then they smiled at each other politely and went back to looking at their phones.

----------------------------------------

"Wait! Why is Dong Hua sitting beside us?! Hmm... He knows Su Moye too?" Feng Jiu exclaimed. Yu Xi then replied calmly to her, "Well, they probably do. I mean, Tai Chen Group and West Sea Group worked a lot in the past too. So I'm not surprised if they knew each other."