𑁍Chapter 1𑁍

Ryujin's POV

"Yeji, I can not stand it anymore. Please help me get her," I said, banging my head against the desk.

What the heck did she see on that guy and decide to date him? I could say I am better than him!

"Are you an idiot? "Are you going to break your head?" She lifted my head to check it.

I sighed and said, "It is okay, Yeji. I just want to get all this shit out of my head."

"Why don't you just find another girl and forget her? You have been pursuing her for a year now," she remarked as she busied herself with phone typing. She is probably flirting with Lia.

"No, she's the one for me"

"She ain't the one for you"

"I love her"

"Give up, Ryujin ah. She will never love you back."

"I will do anything to make her love me."

"Why you are so stubborn? Just accept that Yuna is dating Kai and move on," she said, furrowing her brow.

"How many times has she told you that she does not love you, Ryudaeng? Quit it, you're just hurting yourself and I don't want it"

"Are you really my best friend, huh? why don't you just support me?" I said frustratedly to her.

"Yes, I am, and that is why I will not tolerate your stupidity," she said, crossing her arms.

"If loving someone is stupidity for you, does that imply you are also stupid?" I said, smirking at her.

"Shin Ryujin fuck you" she angrily said and walked out.

"I love you, too," I exclaimed.

I sighed and looked out the window. I'm so lucky. I got a seat next to the window, which makes me feel calm.

Yeji is right. I am only hurting myself, but I do not care. Yuna is the person who makes me happy. I just do love her so much and I will do everything to make her mine. Only mine!

I messed up my hair.

What the hell? Why am I behaving like this? This is no longer me. Where is the cool and cold Ryujin? Could someone help me get back to my old self? HAHAHA just kidding. I love the new me. The new me is madly in love with Yuna. Ahhh, I am going crazy.

My train of thought is interrupted when someone enters our room.

"Mr. Kang I'm sorr- ooh" she sighed. "I thought I was late HAHAHA," she remarked, shaking her head.

Owemji, why is she so cute? Oh God, please let me marry her.

I stole a glance at her as she made her way to her seat. There is no day, hour, or second in which she is not perfect in my eyes. Well, she is SHIN YUNA.

The door opened again, and we assumed it was our professor, but it was Yeji and Lia instead. Eww, couple. Yeji gave me a death glare and took a seat beside me.