Part 1

Hi,Thanky you for choosing this story,I hope y'all enjoy this story.Please help me to share it with your friends or vote! Thank you:)I'm sorry if there are English errors and for the inconsistent posts.once again,thanks for reading it!❣️

also please I made this like last year and it's so CRINGEY BAHAHAHA I HAVE WARNED ALL OF U.

AND ALL THE COMMENTS ARE HELLA FUNNY ASFFFF .

Also typical start LOL
________________
*yawns*
I woke up by the sound of my alarm beeping.I smacked my hand onto my alarm clock hard,causing the alarm clock to topple.I rolled to the side of the bed and checked my phone.
"SHIT!" I got up of bed hurriedly and put my new uniform on. Today was my first day of school. I am y/n, I transferred to Karasuno since many things have been happening in the school before.

I slung my backpack on one shoulder and ran to Karasuno, obviously I got lost. Once I found my way there,a few strings of my hair was falling out of place,onto my face,shirt tucked out and skirt looks shorter than usual. I didn't notice since I was rushing.

I stepped into class, all eyes were on me. I smiled awkwardly and bowed,"I am f/n l/n . I am the new student!" I could tell that the teacher despised me because of the way I looked,messily. Her face was disgusted but she faked a smile,she look up and down and told me to sit at the back since there was an empty seat by the window. I followed her instructions. Many question sprang into my mind : I just embarrassed myself. People will think I'm a loser again . Is this the right choice? "Y/n! Would you like to answer this question?"
I jumped up once the teacher called my name."uhh...I hesitated.I knew the answer but the words did not come out of my mouth. "..."
"Daydreaming during lesson on your first day of school! We do not expect that again!" The teacher frowned. I nodded my head embarrassed,I sat down.

*time skip to after school*
I had difficulties finding where the gym was. I love to play volleyball. I used to be in the volleyball club but I did not play since many despised me. I decided to practice my volleyball since it's been long since I played it.

I walked into the gym to find that the net was set up but there was no one in the gym. The gym was big... I stood there amazed,it was bigger than the gym my old school has. I took a ball from a basket that was placed beside the net.
I held the ball in both my hands,looking at the ball,"is this the right choice?coming to Karasuno huh.Embarrassed myself once,hope that won't happen again." I throw the ball up high,spiking it down,"I miss volleyball..." I sighed. I did a few more rounds until I heard footsteps heading towards the door. "Shit"I grabbed the volleyballs that were on the ground and put it back into the basket but was too late. "Uhh...I..."