Part 7

"Yo! Y/n"
I turned to see the familiar fluffy hair but taller and buffer figure. My smile grew wide and so I jumped up putting my hand around his shoulder and the other hand ruffling his hair,"Oikawa-san! Long time no see."
"Ya y/n-san. You shortie." He teased.
"Oh shut up." I stood on my feet and walked in front of him.

"So? What did you ask me out for?"

"Oink-san" I giggle when he rolled his eyes,I continued,"can you do me a favour?"

"what favour?" He questioned.

"Basically..." I told him the favour which I needed him to help me with, "for the team."

"No I won't help you." He replied.

"Hah!?? PLEASE OIKAWA"I begged.
He looked at me and chuckled,"I'm just kiddinggggg y/n-san. You have not changed since elementary school huh." I jumped on him when he agreed on helping me,"Thank you!"
"Have you eaten dinner?" He asked me.
"Not ye-t" my stomach growled.
"Pfft,silly" he chuckled. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a restaurant.

"Holy shit." I quickly sat down and ordered my favourite food.
I stuffed the food into my mouth when I noticed Oikawa staring at me. I tilt my head "what."

He shook his head in response so I continue stuffing food into my mouth when a familiar coloured hair guy walked passed the table which I was sitting.

"Bakayama!?" Oikawa suddenly shouted.
Kageyama looked at him and then at me,"Kageyama?" I said softly,"do you want to join us?"
He gave us a little "tch" and walked away. I shrugged,and continued eating.

Knowing it was late,oikawa offered to walk me home but I insisted.
He sighed and gave an "ok" and "becareful" sign,we hugged each other to say our goodbyes and I thanked him once again and so,I walked home.

Walking towards the familiar 24-hour store near my house, I decided to go in and buy some ice cream to stock in my house.
"Should I get some gari-gari ice cream? Chocolate chip? Strawberry!" I thought to myself and decided to pick all three. Picking up the strawberry flavoured ice cream,I suddenly felt a warm touch on top of my hand and got me shook,I looked up to see who it was.I pulled my hand back,face red af.
"K-Kageyama-san!"I have a small smile but embarassed at the same time.
"Y/n."he said with the familiar and usual tone. Then I looked down at the strawberry ice cream and realised it was the last one.
"You can take the last one." He said and just took the other beside the strawberry one. I shook my head,"m~m. It's okay. I can take the othe-".  He already walked to the counter when I turned to him. I sighed and paid for the ice cream.
I walked out of the store and opened the strawberry ice cream and savour it,turning to see kageyama eating his ice cream,I giggled. He turned and questioned.
"Just like the old days." I smiled.
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
(A/n)
Thank you for the votes and comments! Appreciate alot,really. I hope you enjoy the story though! If you have any ideas that U want me to add in or any other story you want me to write just let me know in the comments! I'll write it after I finished this.thank you for reading!
(*˘˘*)..:* ~