Part 5

"K...kageyama???" I said softly and looked away with my face red af,"what was he doing there?" I felt this guilty feeling,"was it because of me?? Yesterday??" I mumble to myself. I looked at the spot where he was at again,no one was there. Was I hallucinating??? I frowned at myself and shook my head. *sigh* Then someone walked into the class. It was my homeroom teacher. "Good morning Sensei."
"Good morning y/n. I see that you're here early."
I nodded my head. It got awkward so I decided to "head to the toilet". Walking out of the classroom with my purse and phone on my hand,I decided to get a drink from the vending machine outside.I grabbed my drink from the vending machine when I saw a figure standing beside me.
I jumped,"JEEE--zz." I looked at him,"K... kageyama..." I immediately bowed,"I'm sorry for yesterday! Please forrrgggive meeee." He put both his hands on my shoulder,make me stand back straight. He looked into my eyes and I looked back. "It fine." He said,"I'm also sorry for glaring at you. I was- nevermind" I stood there confused. He then patted my shoulder and told me ," I'm heading back to class." He walked away but stopped at his spot ,turning back at me "what class are you in??"
"I'm in class 5.what about you?"

"class 3." He said while walking back waving his hands Signalling
"Byebye,see you during practice". I blushed-

*After class*
I ran out of the class immediately and ran to the gym. I huffed when I reached there,seeing two familiar faces, panting.
I looked at them and giggled,catching their attention.
"Helllooooo! Y/n-kun!" Hinata ran to me hugging me.  I smiled at Hinata and greeted him,my eyes drifted to kageyama then,"hey." I
smiled. "He-"Kageyama got interrupted by both Tanaka and Nishinoya,"Y/NNNNN!!!!!!"they can jumping towards me and I did not have the time to dodge. I fell back onto the floor,"uh- hello,Tanaka and Noya...um can you guys get off me now...?" I said awkwardly since I was in an awkward position when I caught a glimpse of kageyama, "tch" he softly said. Daichi came walking towards us and picked both Tanaka and Noya up and scolded them which made me laugh as they were "hanging" in Daichi's hands.

Soon,their practice started. I decided to watch them play.
Half way through the practice my eyes caught sight of kageyama...
·
·
·
·
·
(a/n)
Sorry for the late publish!part 6 soon:) 💕~