Part 2

"Hmmm...who exactly are you?" A guy in black hair asked towering over me,putting a hand on his chin. Beside him was a grayed hair guy,folding his arms and smiling sweetly at me. "Daichi!" he put his hand on the other guy's shoulder,"you are scaring her! I am Sugawara Koshi.call me Sugawara! And this is Daichi Sawamura!" Sugawara introduced.
"Daichi will do. I am the captain of the boys volleyball team.What are you doing here?"He asked confused. "I'm y/n" I smiled back,"I'm just leaving..."I point towards the door and awkwardly wave goodbye to them,leaving.

I took my bag and went out the gym,closing the doors behind me. Two dark figures appeared, "!!!"
"Shutup boke!"
"No!" A gingered hair boy appeared,next to him was a guy with black hair. I ignored them and walk passed them,head down.
I felt a familiar feeling when I walked passed them,I was probably just tired.

The next day,I went to school,thinking if I should join the girls volleyball team, would they put me on the bench like what they did before? I was so into my thoughts when I bumped into someone. "Watch i-" I looked up.
He was the same guy from before.
He looked down at me,holding his milk in a hand sipping it. An eyebrow raised he spoke,"you're that girl from the gym?" I nodded,he noticed me. "Tobio Kageyama." Where have I heard that name before...

*Kageyama's pov*
She looked at me with a frowned face. She looked like someone I knew before... Have I seen her before? Do I know her?

*Your pov*
*GASP* "KAGEYAMA TOBIO?!!!!"I shouted,"AS IN KAGEYAMA FROM
----insert elementary school----??!"

"Umm...you are?"

"I am f/n l/n."I said annoyed,"you don't remember me?! Seriously?"

He closed his eyes and think back. After a few seconds he opened his eyes,"Y/n-Chan?!"

I nodded my head and immediately gave him a tight hug,"kageyama-kun. How have you been? It's been so long since..."
We chatted until the bell rang.

"Anyways, nice to know that you're here." I smiled widely,"hang out soon!"He nodded his head in response.With that we parted ways to our classes.

*After school*
I decided to check out the boy's volleyball team after I heard that they needed a new manager since the current one was about to graduate soon. Walking towards the gym, the familiar sound of squeaking of shoes , ball hitting the wall or their arms and shouting were heard. I stopped in tracks to think it through,whether I should join or not. I took small steps up,placed my hands on the door ,when the door swung open. Revealing the same raven haired boy...