[Short]special (beach volleyball)

"Yeeep!" My face was dragged across the sand,as I fell.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Laughter coming from nishinoya and hinata whom was lying on the sand.
"Shutup" I gave them a glare.
"Pfft your glare won't work on us~" Nishinoya waves his hand up and down until hinata nudged him on his stomach softly.
"What!" Nishinoya turned to Hinata as he gave him the look directing toward kageyama,"okayokay!"

We continued playing beach Volleyball until,"pitterpatter"
"TAKE COVAAAAAA" Hinata yelled.
Everyone started packing up the things laid on the sand.

"y/n" kageyama said as I turned to give him a reply until I noticed him placing his shirt over my head to cover me from the rain.
I lift the shit a little higher to take a look at his face,he was flushhhhedd,"adorable" I giggled.
"shoosh"he ruffled my hair,"go back to the hotel" he said walking away to help the others to carry the other stuff to shelter.

Me and Kiyoko brought the lighter objects to shelter and decided to wait there for them.
"Well,this is awkward...haha" I broke the ice.
"Hehe." She giggled softly,"y/n."
I turned to her and tilt my head a little to the side with confusion.
"You're lucky. Kageyama really loves you a lot huh." She looked at me with jealousy,"you deserve him."

"Thank you"I simply said.
"Let's go y/n-Chan" Kageyama said with his right hand holding many things and his other hand patting my head. My face turned slightly crimson red but nodded at him with a small smile.

Soon,it stopped raining. We went to eat while waiting for the rain to stop. We got back out after the rain and started relaxing and playing Volleyball again.

(a/n)
I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE IM SORRRY- BUT OMGGG-
EYE-
THANK YOU FOR 16K READS- IDK WHAT TO SAY TWHDHXHSBDJDBD🥺💖💖💖💖💖
HERES JUST A SHORT SPECIAL//THANKS,GET READY FOR SOMEHTING ON KAGEYAMA'S BIRTHDAY🥴 THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN❤️