Part 25

Today was the day of the tournament !!
I stretched myself out of bed,I stayed up all night since I couldn't fall asleep.

I changed into my gym wear as usual and ran out of the house with a sand which on my one side of my hand and the other with my bag slung on my shoulder.

Just when I ran out, I saw Kageyama standing there with one of his hands in his pockets and bag slung on that shoulder while drinking his milk-as usual.

"Kageyama? WhAt are you doing here??" I asked,confused at the situation.
"Today is the day of the tournament.Of course I have to wait for you."he replied,"did you not get sleep?"

"Y e s." My eye bags were heavy and were able to be noticed by the others,"I'm excitedddd~"

Kageyama huffed and chuckled.I looked at him and give him the 'why you do that for?' look.
He just shrugged.

We reached the gym to see everyone seated on the floor in a circle and discussing something.

"Yo!" Tanaka did a peace sign,"y'all came together!!!!"

We looked at each other at the same time and quickly looked away and turn red.

"Why are y'all gathering?" I changed the subject.

"We are just talking about today's tournament.IM SOOOO EXCITEDD!"Nishinoya screamed in excitement,"look at you though. You didn't have enough sleep."
I nodded my head and replied with a yes.

"Anyways! We got something to show you guy!" Me and kiyoko said in sync,yes we act normal infront of them.

Both of us walked towards the storeroom and took out a huge black cloth. Both of us walked up to the next level and fling open the black cloth.

Their eyes went sparkly and teary.

The black cloth says had a word on it,and it says 'FLY' .

Since everyone thinks Kiyoko is the quiet type of person,Kiyoko said,"do your best" to the boys.
The boys then fall back with tears coming out from their eyes.
That made me roll my eyes but,not noticeable.
"Lame" tsukishima said,with an annoyed tone.

"How did you guys find that??" Sugawara mentioned at the thought of how we got it.

Me and kiyoko exchanged glances and so...

*flashback yesterday*
We were cleaning the gym when someone pulled me into the storeroom.

My eyes widened and in an instinct
I immediately put both my hands up in a 'protective manner' and protect my head.

"Relax I'm not gonna hit you." He said in a chill voice.
I put down my hands and then asked,"what?"

"I found this." She showed my the cloth and opened it.

My sneezed,but at the same time,"damn. When did we have this."

"We had it since we came and when Karasuno was popular or maybe longer than that. But, this is my last year here...and I don't want to let the boys down. They have been really special to me...so I decided to surprise them with this,can you do me a favour and help me with this? For the boys" she said with a tone that was realllllly touching.

I sighed,"fine. But I won't forget what you did to me!"

"Thank you."

*end of flashback*
"Ohhhhh!So you found it in the storeroom! NICEE" nishinoya and tanaka both out the thumbs up.

Coach ukai smiled and clapped his hands,"the school will be there cheering for you guys!!!"

Daichi stood up ,"as captain I wanna say a few things!"he walked to the front and faced us,"Today is that day we have the tournament,and it's the last tournament for us third years." He told us about how the ex-third years when they were with didn't manage to go further into the tournament..."LETS DO THIS!AND HEAD TO NATIONALS" He shouted,"GATHER!"

We gathered into a circle and put our hands in the middle,"GO KARASUNO!"we shouted,lifting our hands up high. "The bus is here!"

we went out to see a huge bus waiting for us.

"LETSSS GOO!!!" Hinata cheered and jumped into the bus with a bright usual smile.

When we reached Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium,we were really amazed by the gym. It was huge.

*Timeskip brought to you by lazyyyyyy (a/n) *
Soon matches started.And our team one a most of the match. It was a really tough fight. Yes,we encounter injuries and difficulties but we continued!

This was the last match and it was a really tough fight.

"KAGEYAMA!!!!!"
He set towards Hinata while the duo did their Quicks.

Hinata jumped reallly high this time and smacked the ball down. His spikes became better!
The ball went over the opponents court and soon hit the ground just right before it bounces up and crosses the line.
*Beep*
The sound of the whistle was blowing and the referee lifted his hand and gestures to KARASUNO.
The score was added to our scoreboards, 25:23 .

Everyone eyes widen, applause from Our school were heard,tears streaming down our faces,"we...we....WE WON!!!!" My body moved by itself,running to Kageyama whom were showing a small smile,and both his hands up high in the air. I jumped onto him with a bigggg hug. Everyone cheered.

"We...we wonnnnn!!!!"Hinata jumped with joy and tears streaming down his face.Nishinoya was still boasting his 'rolling thunder' to tanaka but at the same time crying his eyes out.

All the third years were crying,"we get to go to n-nationals!!!!" They're were hugging one another,crying.

"We won, kageyama! We are going to Nationals."I cried in his arms.
He was a little flustered but hugged back,"yes,y/n."

(If U can't imagine how you're sitting,something like that,ignore if u hate ships)

It was time to say thank you to our supporters and opponents.
We stood up,and lined up in front of the school,"thank you for coming!!!"
We also shook hands with the opponents.
Now our goal is to win nationals...

(A/n):
WILL YOU CONFESS WHEN YOU REACH SCHOOL OR SMTH?! I DON'T KNOW! READ TO FIND OUT MOREEEE<3
AND IF THERE WERE ENGLISH/SPELLING ERRORS,ITS BEEEECAUSE I DIDNT CHECK THROUGH OOPS😂🤭 ME BEING LAZY AS ALWAYS🤪